New here. Top up in Manchester with Dean.

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES New here. Top up in Manchester with Dean.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jay August 20, 2017 at 4:13 pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jay
    Participant

Hello all. I’m new too Skalp but not smp. I have had the treatment for about 4 years now which was done by HIS. Been happy with the procedure and results but booked in to see Dean at Skalp Manchester for a top up. It’s only a minor top up but looking for a sprinkle of darker dots over the faded grey ones to give a 3d type look. Anybody had work done by Dean?

Thanks

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Dean took care of me last month for sessions 1 + 2 and I could not champion his work enough 10/10 and very professional in his approach; highly recommended*****

Jay
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Can I also add that I found through early research that Dean is very much a “modest” SMP practitioner who prefers not to shout from the rooftops and lets his work speak for itself. Rest assured my friend, you’re head is in a good safe pair of hands.

George
    Participant

Dean did mine, amazing! he is an artist mate, you will find out for your self soon enough, I know your just having a touch-up but I think you will see a big difference in quality between where you had it done originally and Skalp, I had consultations everywhere and so glad I went with skalp, there on a different level

Weekzie
    Participant

You in good hands whoever you get pal, just type in dean in search bit, tons of posts about him.

I didn’t know HIS were still about. didn’t they go bankrupt for the 3rd or 4th time recently?

Jay
    Participant

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing Dean after doing a search as suggested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags