New York Clinic

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum New York Clinic

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nirvana2017 .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greenroyd
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am looking for some insight from people who have been to the NY clinic and how they have found the whole experience? I am considering SMP and this is the closest the one to me as I’m located in Canada. Any advice and info would be great. Thanks

Tim
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just finished my treatment at the New York clinic with Mike and I’m 110% happy with the results he has given me. I did a lot of research for a good 6 months, went to a few consultations with other well known clinics in NY and Skalp were the very clear choice, by far the most natural looking results. Trust me you would not be disappointed with these guys!

Greenroyd
    Participant

Hi Tim, Thanks for your response. Have you had all 3 treatments now? How did your head take the ink during the off weeks?

Tim
    Participant

Hi, Yes I have had all 3 sessions done, had a small amount of fading between sessions, which was expected, they just make adjustments and fill in and make it even at the next session anyway. no big deal .Keep us updated when you go for your treatment.

Nirvana2017
    Participant

Hi,
    Mike at the New York clinic is awesome! I have had all of my sessions there, and I feel like part of the Skalp team. Once you have completed the first session ( trust me it is amazing) , you will feel a sense of brotherhood. As we have all experience the emotional and sometimes psychological impact of losing hair. Trust me, the New York office is great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!