Newby thinking about it

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES Newby thinking about it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by chimp_74 chimp_74 September 14, 2017 at 6:21 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pierremontquaker
    Participant

Hi everyone, just heard about this thru a work colleague in the last couple of days. I live in Darlington so my location would be Manchester.
    I have done quite a lot of research over the last couple of days, and although I thought I might be a lost cause I think this could be a solution for me.
    I suppose I am at the point where I am u’ming and r’ing about the consultation, as I live a fair distance away so it would be a days process there and back.
    I am 41 so I don’t want to mess about too long, and I have been losing my hair since my early 20’s.
    One question I do have, at the moment when I go to the barbers I get a number 2 all over, before the consultation should I get a 0 all over so to gain a better understanding of what it would look like at the procedure?
    Thanks

Dave1981
    Participant

Welcome Pierremonyquaker, Even though it will be a day process I would definitely recommend going for a consultation, apart from being able to get answers to all of your questions you also get to see the treatment in person which answers a lot of questions straight of the bat, I believe there is 2 practitioners at the manchester clinic and they both have had the treatment themselves.
    As for shaving your head for the consultation I don’t think it makes much of a difference they will be able to see what areas need treatment regardless if it’s a number 2 or 0, also ask for a virtual picture they do, can I’ve you a good idea of how it can look on you.
    Trust me your in good hands with these guys they know there stuff, sure once you have had a consultation you will get it done, who doesn’t want a hairline lol
    Dave

Lucky33
    Participant

Yeah I agree definitely worth going for a consultation and it doesn’t matter how long your hair is when you go as long as they can see the bald areas

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Hi I’m 43yrs and also from Co. Durham and had travelled to Manchester for my consultation in March and followed up with my 1st 2 treatments in July. I’m travelling back down there next week for my 3rd treatment and can only say it was worth every 3hr car journey (18hrs so far).
    I used to shave my head with a Grade 1 and after the consultation I was sold and returned home and shaved it with a Grade 0.
    This meant people got used to the gradual change of me experimenting with the look so when I eventually had SMP last month they were non the wiser!!!
    Don’t delay, book a consult with Dean in Manchester (Dean looked after me); trust me, you won’t look back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags