Newcastle to Manchester

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES Newcastle to Manchester

This topic contains 38 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by chimp_74 chimp_74 August 11, 2017 at 3:23 pm.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

LJ
    Participant

And I am glad that you are happy also!

LJ
    Participant

This is mine today, around 4/5 months on from treatment 3.

Attachments:

LJ
    Participant

Freshly shaven this morning, it’ll look better tomoz with a bit of growth in my opinion. I was on the pop last nighy so excuse the bags under my eyes!

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Looks great LJ. I’ve just shaved my facial hair really short to allow me to get used to the new hairline and density of session 2. My head is a reddy/purple ATM and I’ve got it covered in the Vitamin A/D ointment issued by Skalp yesterday which as you know leaves your head both oily and shiny assentuating the redness even further. Can’t wait until it settles down so I can get a real good look at it. I tell you what mind I had a righty hoot with Dean and Marcin in the clinic yesterday; together they make for a great team. A credit to Skalp Manchester!!!

LJ
    Participant

How’s it looking now its settling Shayne?

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Hi LJ
    Funnily enough, today is my 1st day back in work since I had seasons 1 and 2 and nobody has even batted an eyelid…!!!
    I went out in the pop on Saturday night with the missus as well and it’d was a nice feeling to feel dressed with a hairline too which I’ve not had for soooo long now.
    The SMP is settling really well TBH and I’ve just invested in the Bald Eagle Skull Shaver. Whilst this shave very close to the bone, I do actually prefer the look and feel of the treatment 2 days after a shave and it’s also a bit of a clart n with my sideburns and stubble but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it shortly. All in all, really happy so far but as of yet, I’ve not booked my 3rd session and may leave this for 2 or 3 months to see how it all settles down.
    What about you; any issues; happy with ur treatment / results to date…?

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

Hi LJ, can I ask, what is your SMP like when urd outside and in the en air. When you see all these SMP photos there always in doors with secondary light where the treatment is more visible. Obvs my treatment is quite fair 40pts ink mix and I suppose it just comes with the territory ✂️

narb
    Participant

Hi Chimp, the smp looks great u must be made up! Any thoughts on the 3rd session yet? Ive gone for the skull shaver too.. really convenient! Use a bit of shaving foam (not gel) too and its a match made it heaven.. I had a 4th session last week to finish off my smp.. it was looking a little patchy (my head goes super red so its difficult to tell the denisty until it all settles down). .. So far its looking good but im yet to have a proper haircut yet and am still anticipatig the inevitable fade that comes around week 4… R u still happy with it? 🙂

chimp_74
    chimp_74
    Participant

It is really starting to settle down now tbh (still no one at work has realised I’ve had SMP and I was clearly BALD beforehand). Not sure about session 3 ATM but would like to improve my hairline at the front and have also started to notice patchiness in areas which I suppose is to be expectedhemce the need for session 3.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags