North West & Wales

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum North West & Wales

• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by CK.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    CK
    Participant

Hi All,

In the process of booking the treatment after seeing the results and hearing great things about Damon. Is there anybody in the North West area who has had the treatment done?

Thanks

shed7
    Participant

He hasn’t been on for a few weeks but CheadleBoy was from up that way and he has posted some really nice pictures.

Baldy01
    Participant

I was treated by Damon but in the Harley Street Clinic. He is top drawer and you have no worries where his treatments are concerned. He has also treated DoctorMarten, Qman72 and Louis1 and they all look fantastic. All the best.

CK
    Participant

Ive heard great things about Damon and seen some of his work 🙂 im booked in at the begining of next month…. exciting and nervous times 🙂

DoctorMarten
    Participant

All the best with your treatment CK. You will get a great treatment with these guys. Just follow all the normal rules of moisturizing to get your skin in its best condition before hand and shaving your hair short, you will be fine.

shed7
    Participant

I met with Damon on my consultation. Really nice guy and his treatments look really good. I also met Ollie who treated Dave1981 on here. I’d be happy to get either guy. Look forward to seeing your treatment CK.

CK
    Participant

I real can’t wait to get it done, 1 day i feel i real want it and the next I’m not to sure, i know as soon as it is done i will be happy and satisfied 🙂

Will be happy to share my pictures of before an after, to help Skalp on there way to fame 🙂

RugNoMore
    Participant

Hi. I was treated by Damon in Manchester recently. Very happy with my treatment. Will be doing a write up and popping some pictures up later.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Have you had your treatment CK yet?

CK
    Participant

Yea i had my first sitting on Tuesday. It went very well Damon is an awesome guy and is amazing at what he does!

I am in the process of writing a diary so i will probably upload my pictures next week some time after my second treatment.

I will also then update after my 3 🙂

Cant wait to see the end result.

Dave1981
    Participant

Glad it went well CK, I find myself coming on this forum almost every day, seeing the difference of the before and after pictures of everyone is crazy, It’s becoming an obsession lol, look forward to seeing yours mate

CK
    Participant

Dave i was the same, forum stalker ha
    I decided not to put up a picture after session 1 as there isnt a massive difference, session 1 is just the “foundations” for session 2.

I have my next session on Tuesday 🙂 so i will put some before and after pics up not long after that, will probably be friday once all the redness has died down 🙂

Baldy01
    Participant

Spot on CK the first is just like a base for the next 2 treatments and to get an idea of the hairline you want. The 2nd treatment lays the meat to the bones and is the one when you really get an idea.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!