Not so happy at the moment after 2nd treatment, happy after the 3rd!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Not so happy at the moment after 2nd treatment, happy after the 3rd!

• This topic has 24 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by SCHMODIZZLE.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi all
    So I went for my second treatment yesterday and was very excited , my practitioner is a lovely guy. Any ways he finished my second treatment and was over the moon but on the way home I looked at the pics taken (which I will post ) and I’m really unhappy with the sides or temples. I showed my partner and first thing she said is the sides look all wrong and the hairline needs to be lowered more , which I agree on. Showed my mates today and they said it looked good bar the hairline and sides. I’m worried because my 3rd treatment is the final and I’m worried it still won’t look right.
    All advice is greatly appreciated.
    I will post picks of the side profiles I want and tell me what you guys think

Attachments:
    Dave1981
    Participant

Hi mate, I wouldn’t worry I changed my sides on the 3rd session too, just show them the pic when you go for the 3rd and they will be able to match it, plus you’ve only just had the 2nd session yesterday, it can look quite different after they have filled it in on session 2, give it a few days to settle and see what it looks like then as there quite red

Lucky33
    Participant

Like dave said, I think everyone makes slight tweaks over the sessions, just tell your practitioner what you want and they’ll give it to you

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Thanks for the replays guys , do you have any pics of your sides ??
    I know it will settle and probably look good but I’m overly panicked about it all tbh. I definitely want the hairline lowered too into sort of a widows peak , but I will need them to draw it on otherwise I can’t get a proper visual in my head
    Thanks for responding , all advice is greatly appreciated , I will post pics of the 3rd session which is in about 3 weeks

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Here’s the other side and you can see they look completely different

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Honestly mate. Because I’ve been there , trust me. It’s the redness that sometimes makes it look linear and odd. I went for a natural hairline but after my second it looked odd and like a helmet. Marcin told me it would be like this. It’s the redness and part of the process. Trust me by Saturday it will be settled. Also the third one may be a good bit of it. You are only 66% there.

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Im just over stressed about one of the side profiles , it looks like a giant point to Me , I guess I will have to wait for session 3 to find out , I really do appreciate the responses and the support. Thank you

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi all
    Now please do not think this is a post to put people off of having treatment because it’s not , but I’m really down at the moment as I’m convinced my hairline has no real shape or style and the sides look completely different and not how I imagined , I think the sides may be due to a break down in communication between me and my practitioner. I did put another post about being unhappy with it , and a few of the guys have been really supportive and reassuring , however the close friends and family I have shown it to have all said it looks wonky and this has left me possibly regretting my decision. It’s only been 3 days since my second treatment and I’ve got serious anxiety issues , I’ve even ordered a wax pencil to try and draw something that I think is good and I will be happy with. On my first session my practitioner just did like little white dishes and didn’t properly draw it out like I have seen on other people , but I was told this was a starting point and I assumed it would be drawn on solid eventually so I could get a visual idea of the end result. I was pretty happy until I started getting negative comments now I’m just stressed and thinking this was a mistake

coconuthead
    Participant

Honestly mate. It’s a roller coaster. If it’s still odd looking by Friday / Saturday then give your practitioner a shout. I bet it’s totally different looking by the time it’s faded, washed and shaved. I was like that the first few days after my second. Skalp guys will not rest until it’s 100%.

Mr Marky
    Participant

Mate trust me it’s obviously a big change for anyone having the treatment, I was even s%&!ing myself after every session to be honest, just let it settle it down, tell your practitioner want you want and he’ll do it, it’s a minor change you’re talking about, you’re in good hands there the best in the business, once your treatment is finished you will be saying it was the best decision you ever made.

Dave1981
    Participant

I can see from the red area on the pics where you would of been bald and now you have a hairline and it looks good, just chill, let it settle and have the 3rd to perfect it.

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

I guess you guys are right as you have been there and done it , and I do appreciate the support , I will update this post after third treatment and I hope I’m over joyed with the hairline and side profiles as this is a make or break deal for me
    Any other advice is greatly appreciated
    Thankyou

scepticmeg
    Participant

Hope it works out for you fella, I backed out due to the thought of it going wrong so would be interested to see if all works out. Good luck I sincerely hope it does.

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi guys just a quickie
    So I washed and shaved today and it looks pretty good although still not blended with my head but I have a bit more hope now , what I’d like to know though , is there any way of knowing we’re my real hairline actually ever was ?? Unfortunately I don’t have no pics of myself with hair as I lost it pretty early , I’m worried I’m going to go down onto my forehead , and if I do ever so slightly would this be noticeable ?? , also ordered a wax pencil and the bloody thing is not showing on my skin so will have to use the wife’s make up pencil I gues , again thanks for all the support and taking time to respond to my post 😀

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

That looks much better. If I was you I’d get them to stagger lighter pigment around the side profiles to soften it. That’s my preference as I left them untouched. But I do think they’d look better softened. Looks good though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!