Not so happy at the moment after 2nd treatment, happy after the 3rd!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Not so happy at the moment after 2nd treatment, happy after the 3rd!

• This topic has 24 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by SCHMODIZZLE.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    lesj
    Participant

I think that sometimes it takes a few sessions to blend the hairline and texture, and they will give you as many sessions as it takes so that you are happy with the results. Just hang in there the changes this treatment will have on your self esteem are truly life changing.

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

I agree coconut head , I think they need to be made to look softer looking and I want the angles a bit straighter , I’m also wanting a softer hairline I think and I want it brought forward as it’s still to high , but I’m worried about going onto my forehead to much , any ideas on that ???
    Thanks again for the support guys , it’s appreciated

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

So tomorrow is my third session , I’m extremely anxious to get there and try and get this sorted out. I’m going to draw the sides and hairline roughly before I go so they can see what I’m talking about , I will also post pics after my session , my only hope is I walk out of there over joyed
    Many thanks to those of you who took time out to read and respond to my post 🙂

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Good luck mate, hope you get it sorted

shybaldguy
    Participant

good luck tomorrow try not to let anxiety get the better of you

Anonymous

hope all went well m8 and hope too see a happy smiley face in few days !!!!!

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi guys , sorry for the delay
    So I have to say I’m over the f**kin moon with this now , sides are perfect , hairlines amazing , and I feel sooooo happy with it , I can’t stop looking at it now , in a good way , it actually suits me and the people I’ve shown have even said the hairline is bang on on , and it all looks great , A HUGE THANKYOU to Jason and his team for there patience and understanding , Jason over saw the whole thing and was extremely understanding and honest in his opinion , on what he thought I could and couldn’t do , so Thankyou , Thankyou , Thankyou ,
    As for you guys on the forum THANKYOU for the love and support you have shown , and the advice you have given. I will be posting pics over the next couple of days so you can see the transformation , I’m super super happy and I will check back soon
    PEACE 👍🏻

Anonymous

happy days pal nice one

shybaldguy
    Participant

so happy for you mate, cant wait to see some pics, how you feeling?
    I have my first session in a week

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi guys
    Sorry for the delay I’ve been super busy
    I feel amazing , I’m sure there are a couple of areas that will need touching up , but it looks so so good now , I never thought it could make such a huge difference , but I feel like a new man , I will post pics but you will have to bare with me
    Good luck sly bald guy , keep us posted mate 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!