Ollie at skalp london is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Ollie at skalp london is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Jay35.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jay35
    Participant

Just finished my 3rd treatment with Ollie at skalp london and I have to say its changed my life. Seriously! I used to worry so much about the way I looked. Unhealthy, old and was constantly self conscious that people were looking at my bald spot. But now I feel free! I recommend Ollie as a friendly smp technician/artist.

Spency
    Participant

Hi Jay, glad to see your happy, I met Ollie when i went for my consultation and saw him doing a treatment and it looked great, I really couldn’t tell where the guys real hair ended, after quite a while of research of all the clinics I’ve finally booked in with skalp, in my opinion there hairlines are by far the most natural and thats the result i want. after seeing Ollies work i asked for him to do my treatment, only 2 weeks away now!!!

Would be good to see some photos of your head when it’s settled down.

mrcee
    Participant

I have to agree I had my third and final treatment with Ollie a few weeks ago and I have to say it looks amazing. My girl friend love it and it does make me look and feel great. I could definitely recommend this treatment thanks gain Ollie for a professional service.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!