On Countdown For First Session!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum On Countdown For First Session!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lee68 .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Lee68
    Participant

This Wednesday I have my first session at the Manchester clinic. Had the consultation 2 weeks ago with Dean and very impressed with everything about Skalp and Dean made me feel very much at ease. I took the other half with me for a second opinion and she too was very impressed. I have the same fears as most people, what will work colleagues say etc but my overriding feeling is excitement. I turn 50 in May and the last thing I thought I would have back at 50 would be my hairline. Roll on Wednesday!!!!

Lucky33
    Participant

You will love it, as soon as you get session 1 out the way it will just be excitement. Keep us updated mate.

Lee68
    Participant

Cheers pal. Will do.

Bang tidy
    Participant

Welcome to the club Lee68, you will love it!!!

Lee68
    Participant

Thanks mate

Lee68
    Participant

First session done and to say I’m impressed is an understatement. Turned up in my usual Peaky Blinders cap and felt that comfortable that I didn’t put it on even though my head was slightly red. Even sampled a couple of pints in the Piccadilly Tap while surrounded by Man City fans who are at home tonight. Might have been different if it was Man Utd lol as I’m a Liverpool fan. Seriously though Dean has done a great job and like he says it’s only 30% done. Can’t wait until next Wednesday. No pain either, I have a few tattoos and it doesn’t even come close to that.

LJ
    Participant

Get some photos up!

Lee68
    Participant

Struggling to get photos on, leave it with me

Lee68
    Participant

Before

Attachments:

Lee68
    Participant

After

Attachments:

LJ
    Participant

Looks the BUSINESS!

Lee68
    Participant

Cheers mate and that’s only after the first session

Mr Marky
    Participant

Looking good mate, nice natural hairline!

Lee68
    Participant

Cheers mate. Well pleased. Just had first shower and it’s looking good. Can’t wait until Wednesday

Attachments:

Jamesy
    Participant

Looks like it’s holding nicely, you’ll see session 2 takes it to another level, post some pics when it’s settled mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.