Other practitioners ?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Other practitioners ?

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by balde.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    balde
    Participant

Damien is mentioned a lot in this forum, however what is the experience of clients of other practitioners ? Ideally there would be a page for each artist to see their previous work and feedback, but at the moment i only see Damiens name mentioned in this forum.

m41
    Participant

I was treated by Damon and had a great experience and fantastic result. He works at the Manchester Clinic. I have seen other names on here. Just had a quick browse and there is Jason and Ollie mentioned also. Their work looks great too. Maybe some type of search feature on here would be good.

Here are a couple of examples I found for you balde of other practitioners.

Well it’s Done!

Skalp™ Recent client result

shed7
    Participant

Where are you based Balde?

If you browse the forum there are plenty of other work from different Practitioners. I took a quick look around and found quite a few.

The End Of My Journey (Before & After)

It’s my turn, Booked in for December 3rd in London

8 Days and counting

Would definitely advise you to pop into your local clinic and have a consultation Balde. You get to see the treatment up close and personal and it’s very informal. All the best.

kyle95140
    Participant

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows what happens if you lose more hair after your treatment within the year of having it done? Also after the treatments are you allowed to shower?

WildCat
    Participant

Don’t no the answer if you lose more hair, probably best you ask your practitioner. Showering is allowed 4 days after your treatment.

JR25
    Participant

I wasn’t treated by Ollie but I saw another guy who was and it looked really good.

Lucky33
    Participant

I was done by Ollie and i couldn’t be happier with my results, here is a link to my pics

That’s me done!!!

Baldy01
    Participant

lol don’t you just hate it when somebody comes on here with a question or observation. Then when its answered you never hear from them again. Strange?

balde
    Participant

I’m in Glasgow, so Edinburgh the obvious location for me. I haven’t read many posts from anybody treated by Leane or anybody based there? I think Damon does travel to other venues, and a trip to Manchester wouldn’t be the end of the world for me, but with 3 or 4 appointments required I’d rather stay local.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!