Over a year ago and still perfect ??

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Over a year ago and still perfect ??

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by alba24.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alba24
    Participant

When making the decision to have SMP I found it really important to read the views of those who had the treatment over a year ago.
    I feel it only fair to give something back to the community now It’s over a year since I had my treatment.
    Can I just say my decision to have the treatment was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It literally took years off me and the confidence I have gained from having the treatment has completely changed my life for the better. No one knows I’ve had the treatment and no one has ever questioned me on my ‘hair’.

Hair loss had ruined me, I was no longer my outgoing self but had become self concious, balding jokes took away my confidence and I felt old and unattractive.
    SMP gave me back that confidence, I once again live life with a smile, I flirt with confidence and feel good about myself. The biggest compliment I can pay to SKALP is that I date only beautiful girls since I have my treatment done lol
    If you’re happy to have a shaved head look, then this really is the treatment for you.
    I’ve got nothing but praise for Manchester SKALP team. My practitioner Marcin’s given me my life back and can do the same for you too.

A.B.

Attachments:
    chalky84
    Participant

Looks amazing, congratulations. Thanks for the doing the video I remember exactly where I was when I first saw your video and was the finally push I needed as your results looked so good. I’m around four months since completed now and loving it. Can’t believe the improvement in everyday life and much it had affected me

freshair
    Participant

Yes what a transformation……And good to hear that the ladies like it …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!