Pre Treatment Routine.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Pre Treatment Routine.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Curly.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Curly
    Participant

Hi. I have my treatments coming up in November and I want to make sure that my skin is in the best condition it can be so that my treatment will look its best.

Having read a numbers of the posts on here from guys who have had the treatment it seems that moisturising is very important.

Are there any other things that I need to do that will help.

Thanks.

Qman72
    Participant

Curly@I didn’t drink any alcohol for few days before the treatment. I suggest take some pain killers an hour before the treatment in case you have sensitive and thin skin like me (just in case). It will be better to shave very completely then moisturizing. I would think more important to follow the Mid-Treatment Advise for after the treatment. You will be fine. Don’t need to worry too much!

Baldy01
    Participant

Your skin condition is very important come treatment time I was told.

Before my treatment I had never moisturised my head ever and it told as my head went very dry and flaky. After my 4 day settling period I moisturised at least twice a day and bathed my head in warm water being gentle with a sponge. My skin was still slightly dry come the 2nd treatment but much better than the first. Again I followed the same procedure through to the 3rd treatment and the practitioner told me that the head was in perfect condition.

Apparently if your skin is too dry it can affect the treatment and even cause fading. Moisturising is a must!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!