Priceless!!!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Priceless!!!

• This topic has 18 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by CapFreeLee.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    CapFreeLee
    Participant

Hey CutAbove,

You’re more than welcome for the feeback.

It’s great to be able to discuss this with others that are thinking about having the treatment done and those who are in the process or have already had it done.

Sorry to hear that you’ve had a poor consultation with another company and that you are now being pestered, not a good sign at all. I do hope that you get information from the open in Glasgow and when you meet Andrew I’m sure he’ll provide you will plenty also.

Here’s hoping that you decide to go ahead with the treatment, be that with Skalp or some other company. At the end of the day it’s about your happiness, the experience throughout and the service you receive.

Keep me informed on what happens.

Lee

CapFreeLee
    Participant

Hi Shed7,

Thanks for your comment and also welcoming me to the Skalp Club!!!!

It’s over a week now since I had my third treatment and by day it had all calmed down. It looks great now and I am truly one happy man.

I hope that you are also very happy with your result. It sure is great not to have to grab a cap or hat anymore, don’t you agree!

Keep enjoying your new found freedom.

Lee

JR25
    Participant

I used to wear a cap quite a lot of the time also until I had this treatment so I understand where you were.

You look quite sore after your treatment, but you can see it’s going to look fantastic once it settles.

CapFreeLee
    Participant

Hi JR25,

I gather you must feel the same then about being free of the cap.

As for it looking sore, it was a little. Obviously each persons skin is different from another persons and sensitivity can be an issue. I was a bit of a bleeder during my treatments but it is well and truly settled now and looks great.

Keep enjoying you new “hair” mate. Your new hairline looks great and I’m sure you are definitely loving it.

Lee

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!