Request for Settled Photos?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Request for Settled Photos?

• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by LA1.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LA1
    Participant

It seems that most post photos just after treatment and promise to post photos months later but never do? It would be a great help for some of us on the fence if some followed through and posted some quality pics a few months later. Thanks

Baldy01
    Participant

Hi LA1 just had a quick browse through the forum. Here are a few settled treatments at different stages. I’m sure there are more but they were the quickest to find.

Manchester clinic – Feeling Gooooood!

Doctor Skalp Cures Nurse Of His Bald Woes.

NotSoBaldNow – Treatment with Skalp

Tony1312
    Participant

Here are some I’ve just taken I haven’t gone on the forum for a while it seems before you have the treatment people are all over the forum and once you’ve had the treatment done you get on with your life. I am 100% happy best thing I ever did, my treatment was done mid last year.

LA1
    Participant

Thanks so much guys. Tony, your treatment is absolutely perfect in every way.

LA1
    Participant

Definitely going to use your photos as my reference for what I’m looking for when I get mine.

damngenetics
    Participant

I’m also interested to see some settled photos. Preferably close ups that show dot size compared to real follicle size. Thanks

LA1
    Participant

Yes, damngenetics, close ups that show dot size. “Quality” photos.

NotSoBaldNow
    Participant

There you go Last treatment done in july. Photo taken 19th december. One with a pose was taken 2 days ago

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

Both of you look fantastic. I’m only a few weeks in since my treatment and will post a story soon. It’s looking great and I’m loving the treatment.

lesj
    Participant

to be honest, my just after pic look the same now as when I first finished the treatment. But one thing for sure…not regreted it one bit….in fact love the look and how it makes me feel.

LA1
    Participant

Thanks for the photos guys. I need all the support I can get as I just booked in March with Damon in Manchester. I’m excited but also very nervous.

shed7
    Participant

Everybody is looking great 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!