Searching for Light coloured/red haired SMP clients??

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Searching for Light coloured/red haired SMP clients??

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Red 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Red
    Participant

Hi Guys
    I have been considering SMP for about a year now, and I’m at the stage where I have been down to Harley street and spoken with Jason, but 6 months on from that I still cant decide whether SMP suits my hair colour. I have red hair and a red beard to go with it, my hair has been receding since I was 15 so as you can imagine now at 28 I’m hanging on by a thread, so its needs to go soon!! I really like the idea of SMP and have researched it a lot and think it looks amazing on darker haired individuals. However the very few light haired cases that I have been able to find has not given me much confidence that it will suit me. Also I have had two mock ups done and honestly the mock ups don’t look good. I have blonde eyebrows and a short ginger beard/stubble which is a big part of my look, and the mock ups shade of SMP is basically dark so it just doesn’t look right at all. Therefore I am really on the hunt to find some people who have had the procedure that might be able to help me as I feel I really need to see it in the flesh on someone that has similar shadings to myself, as based on what I know now I wont be getting it done, which will crush my last bit of hope.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

narb
    Participant

Check the skalp Youtube channel and look for ‘Anthony’s video’ testimonial (posted 190416). Looks fantastic. Also check ‘Tom Lindleys’ video too…
    Can you post some pics of how u currently look? maybe even ur mock ups??

Red
    Participant

Hi Narb
    Iv attached my mock up below, let me know your thoughts. I think before I have it done I need to see it done on someone in the flesh that has similar features to me. I will have a look at the guys on you tube you have mentioned though.
    Have you had had SMP ? If so how long for?

Attachments:

narb
    Participant

Oh man you’ve go nothing to worry about, the mock up looks fantastic. When hair is shaved as short as it can go, it no longer appears red, blonde, brown etc… Instead, it appears to be a certain shade of grey. Skalp match that shade of grey with precision and the effect is an amazigly blended finish.
    I’ve had SMP since March last year 🙂

Red
    Participant

Yeh I see what your saying and to be honest the more I have got more used to the picture now I think it was just the initial shock of first seeing me with shaven head. What has your experience with skalp been like? Are you completely happy with your result? Did you need to see anyone’s results yourself before getting it done or did you just do it?

narb
    Participant

Experience with Skalp was the best i could’ve hoped for… Theu weren’t letting me go until I was 100% happy. There’s even a warranty session that you get for up to a year after ur first session… so if u decide after that time something still needs adjustingto make it perfect, u get another session to sort it out.. Thats how much they care about what they’re doing. I went to a consultation and saw Dereks and Antonios SMP -that was enough to convince me. Also watched just about every video on their youtube channel.

Pax
    Participant

Hey Red, how did the SMP turn out? I know this is an old thread, but there isn’t much out there on redheads getting SMP.

Red
    Participant

Hi Pax

To be honest iv only just worked up the bottle to book my appointment which beginnning of December this year. Have only just shaved my head, which was very refreshing, but still not happy hence skalp here we come. Will keep you updated

Mr Marky
    Participant

Hi, this guy had pretty light hair before

Red
    Participant

Just to update anyone’s who’s interested, I had my third session 2 weeks ago and all my worries about my whether they could match my hair colouring and of it would suit me have been outbid to rest. What a fantastic service skalp provide at a reasonable price. Leon was my practictioner and firstly he gave me exactly the shape and look I wanted and also was a pleasure to be around
    The first session leave you looking a bit strange to a close eye but no one really notices, I went to a meal with friends I hadn’t seen in ages and they didn’t notice. After the second session you start to relax because it looks more natural but for me with my shading it was still not very noticeable. Then the third sessions done and it almost transforms as it then looks so natural it’s unbelievable.
    I’ll post some pictures tomorrow to see what you think

Highly recommend to anyone, particularly if you are like me and have fair hair, ginger hair, whatever it is skalp can do it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!