Second session in this Thursday

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Second session in this Thursday

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jamieb 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

jamieb
    Participant

Thanks guys, yeah Marcin has done an amazing job. I’m back in August for third session… looking forward to it

johncas
    Participant

Wow! Looks fantastic, really natural! How is things going now?

Skalp Manchester
    Participant

Update – Jamie before session 3 and after….

Attachments:

Ralphy
    Participant

One of the best SMP jobs I’ve seen. Looks the absolute bollox. Perfect shade matching and not too dense or sharp either equating to a natural looking head!!

sssmesk
    Participant

I think it looked mint after the 2nd session. Any photos of how it looks now a few days after the 3rd session?

jamieb
    Participant

So it’s been nearly a month since the third session …..
    It really is amazing. Marcin in Manchester truly has to be one of (if not THE) best in the world right now. Absolutely at the top of his game. It’s made such a difference to my life now and all my worries of what if it didn’t work out well and other anxieties about having it done are a distant memory now. If you are considering it then choose dean or Marcin in Manchester and you’ll know you’re in the best hands. Honestly. They are a credit to Skalp and they should be valued as top assets as they set Skalp miles apart from the competition. Couldn’t be more pleased with the results.
    Thank you Skalp.

Attachments:

johncas
    Participant

Looks absolutely fantastic and natural. Really suits you, congratulations! Did you have an idea of the hairline you wanted before session 1 and how have people responded to your ‘new’ look?

jamieb
    Participant

I didn’t really know what hairline beforehand so I just trusted Marcin, most of my friends and family know about it and I’m not keeping it a secret but people are all responding positively. Otherwise I just don’t think people care that much about what’s on another guys head, so there’s no amazing reaction from people as I expected but I feel better and that’s what it’s for. If anyone’s thinking of having it done, go and see the guys in Manchester. Can’t sing their praises enough.

newhair12345
    Participant

Hey I’m new to this forum ! Potential new client! Can I just say this looks absolutely amazing! You look ace and really pull it off! Skalp have done a bloody brilliant job! I think the shaved look is really cool and trendy!!

jamieb
    Participant

Thanks mate, yeah book an appointment and go and speak to the guys at Skalp, everything the clients say in the videos is true and you do just forget about the hair loss.
    I was really worried about it and waited ages thinking it and over thinking it…. now I’m just another one of these guys who says I should’ve just done it years ago.
    Skalp are genuinely the best and in my opinion the only option for smp.

Mr Nash
    Participant

Hi Jamieb – looks superb mate, well done. Do you think the 3rd session made a big difference? I’ve had my second and worried a little that its not very visible ( only had it 3 days ago) also what do you use to shave your head?

newhair12345
    Participant

Hi Mr Nash! Have you got any pictures to share? Be good to see how you hair looks after 2nd session. From what I believe the 2nd session usually makes a big difference and the 3rd is the final piece. Just curious as I will getting the treatment done in the near future! Cheers

jamieb
    Participant

Yeah after my second session I felt it wasn’t very visible when I was out in natural sunlight, indoors it looked really good.
    The third session addressed this, but they’re not going to go too dark too soon so it’s like a skin test for you to see how it works out. You probably need to go a bit darker if you can’t see it but also I would suggest you go with what Skalp say works for you because they’re the experts and we often have skewed perceptions of ourselves compared to how others see us – which is why I had it done in the first place I guess.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!