Second Treatment Tomorrow!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Second Treatment Tomorrow!

• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by Adam.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

So it’s been a whole week and tomorrow is my second treatment I was wondering what I should expect from tomorrow. Longer treatment? more painful? same kind of needle? Also I have decided I might move the hairlins very slightly down did anyone else do this on treatment no2?

Cheers Guys. 🙂

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi Adam,

You should expect much of the same really, maybe slightly longer treatment, if your first was 3 hours long expect maybe 3 1/2

I think it was the same needle, the pain was about the same on all of my sessions, seeing your picture from your other post i think you have room to bring the hairline slightly forward, the shape is good though, i brought my hairline down a bit on my second, think most guys probably do it.

Good Luck

Lucky33
    Participant

Yeah what Dave said really, I also lowered my hairline on my second, pain was the same, my first 2 sessions were pretty much the same length.

Good luck with your 2nd session Adam

shed7
    Participant

Good luck Adam.

louis1
    Participant

Hi Adam, im sure you need no luck enjoy the transfermation it is a transformative experience .. Being more of your self again . enjoy louis

Adam
    Participant

Totally agree with that @louis1 it’s taken 10 years off me already. Congratulations in your treatment

Baldy01
    Participant

Today is the magic treatment Adam. You think you look good now but the 2nd one adds the detail. Look forward to seeing your pictures if you post them.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Looking at your previous Pics Adam I think you can come down a little but not too much as you want to remain natural. Pain wise it is the same really so if you didn’t find it too bad on the 1st treatment then it will be the same this time. All the best today.

Adam
    Participant

Here’s today’s results it’s pretty red but happy I decided to come down a bit

Lucky33
    Participant

Looking really nice Adam, good decision on bringing the hairline down, give it a few days to settle and it will start looking really natural, congratulations

CK
    Participant

The angular hairline really suits you 🙂

Great results, its really good to see more diaries and pictures being posted.

shed7
    Participant

Agree bringing the hairline down was a good idea. Nice one.

TonyC
    Participant

Looks very nice Adam. Can’t wait too see it when it’s settled. Thanks.

louis1
    Participant

Hi Adam, looks great nice hair line to very natural louis

Curly
    Participant

Hi Adam how has your treatment been since you had your 2nd treatment. I’m at same stage as you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!