Seeing is believing

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Seeing is believing

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Toadmyster.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Toadmyster
    Participant

Hello,

I am completely new to the forum in terms of posting, so here i am losing my forum virginity. I have viewed many SMP forums in the past but never got involved in the discussions/posts.

So why today?

Well, I have been pondering this treatment process for some time now and have been very impressed with Skalp as a company and the work that is displayed on the website. The forum is a refreshing change from some of the others, it seems very open and honest.

Today I meet up with Tony who is a well known member of the forum and has also had the treatment. Tony has been very open on here about meeting people to share his experience and show off his treatment. This is the reason i am posting for the first time today. I was very impressed with Tony’s treatment and how good it looked in the flesh it really is the real deal and seeing is truly believing.

I will be following on from my meeting with Tony and booking a consulation with Skalp.

Big thanks to Tony for taking the time out to help others to discover the options.

Tony1312
    Participant

Great to meet you today, please let me know how your consultation goes.

Tony

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!