Should I , shouldn’t I???

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Should I , shouldn’t I???

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Nirvana2017.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Slickdome
    Participant

Hello all.

I’ve Just joined here after deciding that Skalp seem to be the best company in the smp industry.

I have recently started wet shaving my head. I still have history about enough hair to have a short back and sides trim but I’m receding and thinning so I’d rather find a solution.

I have been looking into smp for quite a while but I am still torn on whether to go for it.

I’d really appreciate your opinions, I think I have a very odd shaped egg head and worried that it’ll just look more ridiculous with smp!

Many thanks.

Slickdome
    Participant

Pic attached

Attachments:
    Weekzie
    Participant

Hi mate, I think most people are torn the same as you before having it done, but the second you even see the first session finished there is not a doubt in your mind that you have made the right decision and I was 1000% happy that I went for it.

I think we worry about every possible thing when looking into smp, but the end of the day the only question you need to ask your self is do you want a hairline or not want a hairline?

You head looks very normal shape to me mate, I say just stick to a natural hairline and you will love it like everyone else that has it done.

And yes Skalp is the only place I would let touch my head, by far the best.

Keep us updated if you go for it.

Nirvana2017
    Participant

Hi Slickdome,

I think your head is shaped fine! Trust me, the procedure will turn out to be more than you expected. The Skalp team are the best, and I had my procedure done in NYC. Mike and Derrick guided me through the entire procedure and I am so grateful to both of them.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!