Skalp clinic in Manchester – my 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Review

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Skalp clinic in Manchester – my 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Review

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Martin80.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kane
    Participant

I researched the procedure for about 6 months before undergoing the treatment. I have probably seen almost every SMP providers web site gallery photos as well as looked at other forums and seen results posted professionally by various clinics and others submitted by people who have undergone the treatment and shown selfies of the results.
    This is a permanent procedure and I wanted to make sure it was right for me.

The results I saw varied greatly and the at home selfies scared me the most because, frankly, some were not natural results and some scalps looked like they just received a lick of inky paint. 
    Because of these varying results I decided it was too risky and I abandoned the ‘project’

However after a few weeks of Whatsapp chats with Isabelle and Toni and watching testimonials over and over again I’ve decided to book a free consultation.

I live in Chester so I booked a consultation with Marcin and Dean in Manchester.

My impression was that they are highly skilled at their craft. Extremely passionate about their work, genuinely very friendly guys.
    1 week later I made the appointment and I was planning my journey to Manchester.

After booking the session, anxiety started to set in and I started to think I was crazy. ‘What am I doing getting a tattoo on my head ?! ’ I would say to myself.
    There was a tipping point where I was actually going to cancel everything but I persisted and two weeks later I was on the train to Manchester.

Once I arrived at the clinic, both practitioners Marcin and Dean were not only a wealth of information and guidance but they were supportive because they understand that SMP can be an emotional turbulent journey.
    I felt that they had my back and were with me every step of the way. 

We mapped out a plan and Marcin was meticulous in applying the pigment. Continuously stepping back so that he can see the results from different angles. I knew I was in good hands and I started to enjoy the sessions. His approach is conservative, with the main emphasis to be a result that is as most natural looking as possible and that’s what the result shows. 
    This is the most important thing for me, looking closely in the mirror I cannot tell that what is on my head is not hair and If I can’t tell no one else will. After returning home the best thing is that no one has commented on any change to my scalp. I have been slick bald for over 10 years and have shaved my head for about that long. The only comment I got yesterday was that I was unlike the bald guy next to me because if I wanted to I could grow my hair. This comment was from a person who has known me for over 12 years. 
    I have taken the time to record my experience because I want others who are in a similar situation to know what is possible from these guys and SMP in general. I have received no financial or any other benefit from my comments here. When my close friends ask me why I have chosen Skalp (and I have only told my close friends about this procedure) I say, with all the sincerity, because they are the best on the planet at what they do. 

PS: I’d like to thank Isabelle and Toni from the office for being so patient with me, for all very long and informative chats on the phone and friendly approach.

Kane

kane
    Participant

Am going to post some pictures after my third session finished.

Thanks again.K

Martin80
    Participant

Any photos mate?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!