Skalp consultation Manchester booked

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Skalp consultation Manchester booked

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Matthew85.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew85
    Participant

Hi everyone

My name is Matthew i am 30 yrs old and new to the forum. I have done quite a bit of research into this treatment but I’m still undecided whether to go ahead with it.
    I have been losing my hair for a few years now and come to the point where I need to do something about it. My girlfriend saw the treatments and thinks they look great.

I had a consultation at Vinci and HIS clinics but felt disappointed with each consultation to be honest 🙁 , I am now waiting for my consultation which I booked at Skalp Manchester.

Matthew

coconuthead
    Participant

Hi Matthew.
    I’m the same. I went to all three to check them out. I’m now glad I went to Skalp. Don’t hesitate mate. It honestly is mind blowing yet subtle. The guys are fantastic and the aftercare is second to none. If you search on my name you’ll see pics as to how natural it looks.

Matthew85
    Participant

Coconuthead

Thanks for the advice mate much appreciated will take every bit of help on board!! Your pictures look amazing very natural!

I finally had my consultation at Skalp Manchester with Dean!
    Must admit, I don’t know what I was nervous about, He made me feel very comfortable and we had a good talk, must say I was very impressed with how it went, the guys are very easy going and helpful and made me feel at ease.

I’m slightly worried about whether I should tell my work mates tho, as I work on a building site were we need to wear safety hats!!.

Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!