Skalp Dublin Amazing 😁

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Skalp Dublin Amazing 😁

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Stevens33.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mdbd
    Participant

I’ve just finished my second session with Geraldine at Skalp Dublin and I couldn’t be happier with the results so far, I can’t believe how soft and realistic the hairline looks it’s amazing.
    I done some research over a few months and decided to go to Skalp Dublin for a consultation, I met with Geraldine and Ciaran and realised within minutes I made the right decision as they were so professional from start to finish, they talked me through the whole process and made me feel so at ease.
    Geraldine is phenomenal at what she does not only is she a true master of her craft but she a genuine person with a lovely personality, I am really grateful for what she has done for me and my confidence, it really is life changing.
    If you are thinking of getting it done 100% talk to the guys at Skalp Dublin it will be the best decision you will make,
    Thanks again Geraldine and Ciaran 👍

HairWired
    Participant

Hi mdbd,

This sounds brilliant! I will be going for a consultation soon!! Any pics? Would be great to see your result.

mdbd
    Participant

Hi Hairwired ,
    This is just after 2nd session, I was totally bald on top and grey on sides, I’m due back for my 3rd session in a few weeks I’ll put up more picks then, your in good hands with the guys at Skalp Dublin 👍

mdbd
    Participant

Hi

Attachments:
    mdbd
    Participant

One more try sorry

Stevens33
    Participant

Looks good mate, welcome back to the hairline club lol 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!