Skalp fix HIS treatment

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES Skalp fix HIS treatment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucky33 September 14, 2017 at 9:00 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Garry_W
    Participant

Hi I thought I should share my smp experience in the hope it may help others. I first got smp with another company (HIS) and my experience was very mixed. My first treatment was too dark and didn’t match my remaining hair, so I underwent laser treatment which hurts a lot. I then had more treatment with lighter shade, which I was very happy with untill about 8 months passed and my smp had faded somewhat. So I went for a touch up and sadly my previous practitioner no longer worked for HIS and the new practitioner used notes from my first treatment along with the darker shade of ink.
    So I need yet another laser session to fix this and another session of smp.
    I was again pretty happy with the outcome but yet again around six months down the line I experienced fading, but this time I wasn’t going to use HIS again.
    I luckily found skalp and arranged a consultation in London with Antonio who was very reassuring and explained how he could fix my problem, and I booked in for the next week. The treatment I received was top notch and I couldn’t be happier the dot sizes compared to my previous treatment is noticeably smaller, and Antonio is a credit to skalp a complete perfectionist.
    All in all I would say if you’re looking to get smp do your research on not only the company but also the practitioners, but if you want my advice Antonio and Skalp will see you right.

narb
    Participant

Hi Gary, can you share some photos?

Ralphy
    Participant

Hi Gary,

I’m pleased you got it sorted pal. Antonio is a perfectionist, I had my second session with him yesterday 😉

Good luck with your journey

Bigbeezer
    Participant

how long did the laser take to remove it? Did it fade it straight away?

cheers

Lucky33
    Participant

yeah would like to see some photos too mate, so glad i found skalp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags