Skalp Manchester 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Skalp Manchester 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sammy 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jackd
    Participant

I’ve had 2 sessions with Skalp I’m Manchester, the first on the 9th of December, the second was a week after.

I was extrememly nervous going in, practically no sleep the night before thinking is this the right decision (as expected) but after 5 minutes I was put at ease by the the most pleasant and down to earth staff you could ever meet and I can’t thank them enough.

I’m delighted with the results and I’m only half way through the process so it says a lot about the work that has been done by Marcin . I’m just posting on here as It’s changed how I feel about myself and hopefully if somebody sees this and thinks “yeah, I’ll give it a go” it may change somebody elses life too. If you’re on the fence about this, all I can say is don’t be! It’s the best decision I’ve ever made and you’re genuinely in the best hands possible

Session 1 was really just a template kind of session, just to see how the skin took to the ink and to see if we could go darker in session 2, I came home pleased but after a day I was thinking this doesn’t look great but I knew it was just the start of the journey and not to expect miracles overnight.

Session 2 built up the density, adjusted the hairline and went quite a bit darker with the ink choice.

I’ve been out Christmas shopping without a hat on and feel so much more confident and no longer feel “bald”.

I’m due back in 4 weeks to complete session 3 and I’ve still got the insurance session within 12 months so i’m delighted with the start.

Thank you Skalp , especially the staff of Manchester..talented and great lads Marcin and Dean.

A side thank you to Toni for quickly sorting the initial issues I had arranging for this to be done.

I’ve attached the befores and afters

Attachments:

Dave1981
    Participant

Will look great when the redness has gone and it’s settled ?

Jackd
    Participant

Hi Dave yeah it has settled and looks amazing !

I can’t thank enough for a great job on my SMP and for going the extra mile on every session I had. Forever grateful ! J

Attachments:

Sammy
    Participant

Wow looks great mate, huge difference 👍🏼

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!