Skalp NYC

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by tsullivan111.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tsullivan111
    Participant

Hey guys, my name is Tom and I found out about skalp last December. I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing at first, as most of you are. A hair tattoo? Sounds painful, right? So I looked into the procedure a bit more. Gauged a price, and gave Graig in New York a call. After speaking with Graig, I had to think it over for a couple of days. Do I really want to commit to this for the rest of my life? Again, is it going to be painful? Will people be able to notice it? After about a week, I called Graig and decided to go through with it.

I have been losing my hair since I was about 18. Obviously not the age you want to begin balding, not that there really is an age in which you would want to, but you get the point. I tried every possible remedy, from propecia, rogaine, and even the laser helmet. All of which worked to an extent in their respective ways, but none really did the job as I thought they would. I looked into hair transplants as well. $10k for a full head of hair again, with a perfect hairline? Well, needless to say I’m very happy I never went through with one of those, being that in all likelihood, you’ll need a lot more than just one transplant in your lifetime. Plus the big scar in the back of your head? No thank you.

Well after my three sessions with Graig these are the results. I think they speak for themselves. Couldn’t be any happier with the procedure. If you’re on the fence about it and want to speak to someone who’s actually went through with it, I’m always available to answer questions!

Attachments:
    Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Looking good dude!

Spency
    Participant

Wow very nice, the blend is perfect mate

tdogg7625
    Participant

wow! these results are amazing.

Daniel A
    Participant

Very natural hairline mate, you really can’t tell where your hair starts and the treatment ends

Harvey
    Participant

That is a very good result, so natural no one could ever tell that’s not just a shaved head

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!