Slightly unhappy with second session results.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Slightly unhappy with second session results.

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Rj_91.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rj_91
    Participant

Almost a month Into the second phase of my SMP journey and at the start I was extremely happy. But now I’m starting to notice things that aren’t so good. For example the blending is not entirely ‘blended’ and is off colour with the rest of my existing hair. This is making me a bit paranoid and anxious that other people can notice my head is of two different shades? I’m not sending this in attempt to worry anybody else I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this and if they got it sorted? Just to clarify I’m still waiting on a 3rd session and maybe 4th I’m just starting to worry about how they could potentially fix this? Any feed back would be great and I can post pictures I think to show what I mean

HairHope
    Participant

Hi Rj, I was advised that this may happen but not to panic. The ink fades in over time and should settle and match your hair colour. With regards to the blending they will fix that over your 3rd and maybe 4th sessions – everyones skin is different and reacts differently to the ink so the results are case by case – but one thing you can be assured of is the Skalp guys won’t leave you unhappy and will keep working on it until it’s perfect.

Who did your treatment for you? Best to speak to them directly as they will know more about your skin and your treatments and can advise you better.

It can be a tough process as the perfect results are not instant, I totally understand as I’m also nervous about people being able to see the differences right now as the ink is still quite dark. It’s just something we have to put up with and keep the long term view in mind.

Something I comfort myself with is that nobody is going to be looking at you as closely as you look at yourself. The differences may seem significant to you but probably won’t even register on anyone else’s radar.

Stay positive.

Rj_91
    Participant

Thank you so much for your response hair hope. Right off the bat I just want to apologise to skalp for my stupid post. It is a little dark in certain areas but that’s just because I had a weird moment and panicked just because I took a photo in a certain light which can happen to just about any image on this earth. I really feel like an idiot for worrying to that scale and commenting like I did. I’m looking for a way to delete that post as it was just silly and could be potentially negative to anyone looking to do this. Bottom like is it’s an incredible transformation to what I once had. I was just being paranoid and worrying too much like I usually do. After calling skalp the guys were once again so helpful to discuss any outstanding issues and I’ve still got more than enough sessions should their be any changes to be made!

Rj_91
    Participant

As you can see hair hope it looks pretty spot on and I was just over worrying because of a certain light I saw it in. That happens with anyone that has a haircut this short wether it a real completely shaven head or an SMP job. Apologise if I worried anyone

iroquois
    Participant

Hi Rj, what sort of light are you referring to ? that pic looks great, very nice blending.
    If you could take some outdoor pics, or in different lighting that would be nice to see, and an asset to this forum.

congrats !

Rj_91
    Participant

I had just taken a few photos in a slightly darker room and it appeared to be much darker on the in the areas that had been pigmented. I understand that my treatment is still extremely new and will take a few months to fade to point of complete blending. Even now the standard is very good and I’m happy to upload some more photos for the forum. I just got a little over obsessive and panicked. But it has nothing to do with the skalp team and their service as it exceptional I was just being a little irrational which is to be expected as this is all still very new to me

Rj_91
    Participant

As you can see in natural light it looks fine but on the 3rd photo you can clearly see the pigmented line. I’m not worrying too much as I’m still not finished with this process yet so there’s absolutely no need to fret just yet. Any feedback would be great as I’m not keen on exposing these photos I just know it is useful for people for others on this forum.

Rj_91
    Participant

?

CheadleBoy
    Participant

I think personally you need to let it settle for a few weeks as sometimes that’s how long it can take. Your hairline and profiles are your choice and as long as you’re happy with that side of things then pigment colour will take care of itself. In a month or so time I’m sure when everything has settled properly you will be very happy.

Rj_91
    Participant

Yeah I’m over the moon with the shape and style of it I just got a bit paranoid that Is all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!