SMP and Exercise

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum SMP and Exercise

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Baldlegaleagle.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Baldlegaleagle
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I had my second session 3 days ago in Manchester and to say i’m pleased is an understatement. Marcin is excellent! He listens and advises accordingly. He is gifted. Anyone sitting on the fence, go for it! My overall advice is to follow your natural hairline and don’t go too dark.
    I have been reading the aftercare guidelines on a number of websites and the advice seems to be slightly conflicting. I am currently on holiday and usually I would go for a run each day to stay fit / trim. I , for obvious reasons, am not doing that as i’m waiting for things to settle. The general advice seems to be that I can do ‘heavy sweating’ exercise 10 days after (although some say 30 days!). What isn’t clear to me is, do I wait 10 days after the second session or 10 days after all the sessions are complete (which is in June)? Your advice would be appreciated.
    At this rate, I’ll put on a stone over 2 weeks!! LOL.
    Many thanks.

Daniel A
    Participant

Hi Mate, you can go back to heavy sweating exercise 10 days after each session, you don’t have to wait until after the 3rd session, I think it’s more of a precaution really, I imagine it would be fine after 5 days but better to be on the safe side

coconuthead
    Participant

Yes. I feel your pain mate. I couldn’t run or do weights so I got a Fitbit and walked for ages to avoid weight gain. Well worth it though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!