SMP into Scar@Manchester with Antonio

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum SMP into Scar@Manchester with Antonio

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by scar29.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scar29
    Participant

Hello All,

I’ve been umm-ing and aah-ing for a while now but finally made the plunge and have booked my procedure with Antonio to cover the scars on the back of my head. I’ve got 2 STRIP scars as well some FUE scars as well so I’m hoping these can all get covered up and blended in nicely.

Has anyone else had some experience with Antonio? I’ve read a lot about Marcin and Dean, but there doesn’t seem to be as much about Antonio. I’m a little bit nervous about the whole process and how it’ll look as I’d like to keep my hair long after.

Does anyone know where I could find some pictures of other peeps who have had SMP into their scar and then decided to keep their hair long? My hair is quite sparse on the back and sides, so hoping SMP will camouflage the scar so it’s not as obvious as it is now.

I’ll do my best to keep you guys updated with progress.

Also, could anyone recommend a decent car park nearby? Much appreciated.

Massimo25
    Participant

I have seen some examples of Antonio’s work and think he has did excellent work. I have booked with him in London in a few weeks time. I think he is based in London but he did say he travels around sometimes to where he is needed. I will post photos after my first session.

stevesteelscar
    Participant

scar29 Please keep me updated how things go for you because i too have 2 strip scars but no fue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!