Smpdebate?

• This topic has 17 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by Spency.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Spency
    Participant

Anyone been on smpdebate.com? It does reviews of all the different clinics, It seems unbiased but who knows

Dave1981
    Participant

Yeah i’ve seen it before, theres some useful info on there, i’ve already had my treatment done at skalp so don’t need a review site, have you had your treatment done yet spency?

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Have heard its run by another smp company so wouldn’t call it unbiased, but has good information on there.

Spency
    Participant

Hi Dave, No haven’t had the treatment done yet, i’ve had a few consultations at other places and skalp stand out as the most professional with the best results so far, actually got to see a treatment taking place at skalp which was good, just still doing some homework of all the clinics, it’s a big step

Dave1981
    Participant

I did a lot of research before deciding on Skalp and i’m glad i did, i couldn’t be happier with my treatment, really is a life changer, my advise is go for it spencer but i know it’s a big step, trust me you’d be in good hands at skalp

Really Cheadleboy?

Dave1981
    Participant

Looks like you were right cheadleboy, just did a quick search and it’s owned by HIS, wouldn’t trust a word on that site now!

markyb
    Participant

Didn’t realise it was run by them
    But there moderator Damien has jumped ship and gone to another rival company in the USA
    And they have a very bad reputation
    So not sure what is going on
    He banned me off their forum for recommending skalp to one of its members
    I’ve been looked after very well at skalp,
    Probably had more sessions than anyone on here due to bad skin
    But never once did Damon give up on me

coconuthead
    Participant

Ah so it’s actually owned by HIS. I did see this or a similar site moderated by Damien pop up. Though it did give Skalp a good review.
    I’ve signed up for Skalp given all the negative stuff I’ve seen on the HIS forum. Also I don’t like the hairlines they seem to do. Very straight !

Spency
    Participant

Wow very sneaky, so basically they give all the other clinics an ok review and just push HIS as the best, to be honest it was between HIS and Skalp and i think i’ve made my mind up that i’m going to use Skalp.

I agree coconuthead it was the hairlines that put me off HIS, all way too straight and unnatural, I think they use to be good, but now all there best practitioners they had either now work at Skalp or have left

coconuthead
    Participant

I narrowed it down to Vinci and Skalp but the friendliness of Skalp won me over. I also realised the sneakiness of HIS when I saw they have another website called scalp.

markyb
    Participant

I think the thing with them , is they are getting too big and looks like some of the practitioners are being let loose too soon
    Also seen posts from people who have requested a certain practitioner and then been done by someone else
    A lot of people have also had 3 sessions using 3 different practitioners
    At least skalp use the same practitioner for all your sessions
    So you build a bond with them and they get to know how your scalp reacts
    I dread to think what would have happened to me If I hadn’t had Damon for all my sessions
    My bad skin was a challenge, but Damon knew how my scalp would react and did my sessions accordingly
    If you are still unsure have a good read through the his forums
    And then Make your mind up

hairtoday
    Participant

Be careful on that smpdebate.com website too, as I went on it and I can’t remember clicking on anything just browsed a bit. When I next logged on to Facebook it had somehow liked smpdebate’s Facebook page and they were not only appearing in my newsfeed, but also would have shown up in friends and family’s newsfeed that I had liked the page.

aj2014
    Participant

The hair industry is full of cowboys and liars. The above doesn’t surprise me to be honest. You have to be really careful where you go and what you’re told.

Spency
    Participant

Just seen that the damien guy that use to run the HIS forum now runs a site called smpguru.com, another supposed unbiased review site, but he works for another company now so he will just promote them, same thing as smpdebate with HIS, can’t trust any of them!

hairtoday
    Participant

Sorry just realised after checking it was smpguru that auto liked Facebook not smpdebate. I would be cautious about either and double check your Facebook setting after visiting either. I now only browse those type of sites in a browser that I don’t use with Facebook so theres no way of doing anything without my consent.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!