some questions.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum some questions.

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Skalp®.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hazed2279
    Participant

im thinking about having SMP,
    can i just walk into the harley street clinic and arrange it?
    i want to be quick about having SMP done, how quickly can i arrange for it to be done?

Ralphy
    Participant

Have you tried calling them to ask your questions? Probably would have been quicker doing that as opposed to creating a profile and posting here! Give them a call and arrange a consultation.

hazed2279
    Participant

do they post on this site?
    ill wait a few days to see if they anwser, then ill probably phone, plus my post will also give others answers to this question in the future

narb
    Participant

Hi Hazed, i would advise getting their number from the website and giving them a call. They will almost certainly be able to arrange a consultation based on your timetable -so you can get to them and see it in real life very soon. Ask any questions, put down a deposit if ur confident, and get ur 1st session booked in! Good luck 🙂

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Hazed,
    The easiest way to get your questions answered would be to call 0845 094 1516 or email @skalp.com">info@skalp.com and we can arrange either a face to face consultation for you or phone/skype consultation if you prefer. Speak to you soon.
    Skalp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!