Steve shannon (marcin Manchester)

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Steve shannon (marcin Manchester)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by shannon.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shannon
    Participant

I’d just like to take this opportunity to write this testimonial about how scalp Manchester changed my whole dynamics of the way people can look when you think nothing will ever be the same “yes I’m talking bald ” and this is happening to young and old people everywhere.
    I’m 39 and only have been very conscious over my head this last 5 years which my new best friend was collecting caps in every colour and design and was so unhappy having photos with out this best friend being there until I met marcin at the Manchester scalp clinic which after all my treatment give me a hair line id not had for 15yrs and a head of hair which if words could explain I felt I’d won the Lottery the smile it gave me was the most amazing feeling to someone that felt his head looked like fryer took from photos which now seems wow what are this guys???
    Mirrical workers that’s what😄
    Marcin it a legend( if you can put up with his music which I could) his work and his attention to detail on what looks good is a pure credit to his hard work in making people like myself left feeling 100 dollars with a slick,clean,crisp new look.
    Marcin a massive thank you from the bottom of my heart❤️

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Marcin is brilliant. That looks amazing mate. What a hairline.

Glasgowman0
    Participant

Looking sharp mate!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!