Sun cream / shine / shaving.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Sun cream / shine / shaving.

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by coconuthead.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    coconuthead
    Participant

Hey everyone thought I’d start a new thread on shaving / grooming tips / and sun creams etc.
    Anyway I found this suncream on offer at boots. Anti shine factor 50. I tried the Australian Gold tattoo stick but found it a bit greasy. Whilst I don’t have a lot of shine it did seem a bit shiny.

Attachments:
    Kit
    Participant

Thats what i use its excellent !

coconuthead
    Participant

It is really good. I’m not bad with shine as I’ve transplanted stubble but It’s good even as an anti shine. I noticed today certain shops the lighting made me shiny so I bought this. Straight to the toilets in m and s and it did the job.

Kit
    Participant

HI Coconut

Do you use factor 50 la Roche posay anti shine sun cream everyday regardless of the UK’s ever changing weather ?
    Cheers

Kit
    Participant

bump

stevie
    Participant

Hi Guys :

I’ve just finished my second session with Marcin in Manchester; here’s my pics.

St

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Hi guys. Yes I use SPF every day.
    Stevie that is going to look amazing.
    I love the hairline. It’s so natural. It takes years off you mate!

red4life
    Participant

Any1 out there who wants to meet b4 I have it done plz

Kit
    Participant

Using suncream sounds like good advice to me but in the uk winter sun light is it really worth it ? Considering suncream has alcohol in it which fades smp seems to me to be a catch 22 situation so which is the best option is mystery !

coconuthead
    Participant

It is a mystery as fading for the best part depends on your own epigenetics. Two people the exact same shade of smp could use the same product and have a different response depending on the immune response.
    Similarly, does factor 50 really give you factor 50 and likewise does the uv rays damage even when it isn’t sunny? There’s no evidence either way that is of a high standard as there’s no RCT ‘s to my knowledge available on this.
    I did read on one article , based on purely anecdotal evidence that it would take something like three months of ‘pure rubbing alcohol’ to fade down SMP.

chalky84
    Participant

Hi coconut head I have seen you discuss both the wahl balding clippers and the bald eagle. I use r91 from Remington but thinking of purchasing one of the above. I’m thinking the bald eagle but thought would see if you or anyone has a view?

coconuthead
    Participant

I love it mate. It just takes my sides slightly too bald to blend into my top colour. I use it the previous afternoon and trim over with the wahl in the morning. Great stubble effect. Easy to use and very portable.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!