Sunblock.

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Baldy01.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Baldy01
    Participant

I will be going away in April for a holiday to Tenerife with the family.

When I had my treatment I was told that I must protect the treatment with Sunblock. Only thing I’m worried about is that its probably going to make my head shiny and i hate that. Does anyone no of maybe a Sunblock that has a matte affect or would you put sunblock on first then maybe add a matte product to that.

If anyone has any ideas or has been away with the treatment be great to hear what you did.

Cheers.

markyb
    Participant

someone on here recently posted that they were on the beach in thailand recently
    can remember who it was. not seen him post back regarding any problems.
    most people you seen abroad in the sun, have shiny bodies whilst using creams / lotions,
    so you won’t look any different to everyone else.
    id be careful about using anything with the sunblock as this may make you burn more.
    especially if its no sun protection.
    even people without this treatment are told to cover up in extreme temperatures and avoid mid day sun and keep loads of sun block on,
    so i guess following that a advice should help,
    just be careful with high factor creams.
    i read a report in which magazine regarding high factor lotions.
    they tested loads and found some of the higher factors i.e.: 30, 40, 50 were no better at protecting than ay a factor 15, 20
    at the time i remember a lot of the supermarket brands where coming out top, i think boots own was a good buy recommendation as well
    might be best to research before you go

Qman72
    Participant

You can try these products but you need to make sure cover well. If you miss one spot, that spot will be burn. It happened to me long time ago (way before the treatment). lol
    Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF#100 Dry-Touch Lotion
    Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 100

Qman72
    Participant

Actually I used Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion SPF#110. The best!

markyb
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!