Thank you for sharing your stories

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Thank you for sharing your stories

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Baldviking.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Baldviking
    Participant

Hi.

I normally don’t post anything on the internet. But I really want to say something to all of you;

I’m a 22-year-old man and started to lose my hair at the age of 17. I shaved everything off six months after my 19th birthday. The three last years have been quite tough for me, and I am ashamed and angry at myself for not being able to handle my loss of hair. There is nothing wrong being bald. Most men look great without hair, and it’s a natural part of men’s lives.
    But being bald is not for me. I have worked with my therapist trying to find peace, and she has helped me a lot. But unfortunately, my low self-esteem and insecurities due to my hair loss are still there, and I am one of those who wants to change my appearance in hope of getting my life back.

Therefore, I want to thank each and one of you for sharing your stories and photos. You have given me so much hope, and I have finally after two years decided to do this treatment. I will keep you updated on the process.

I try not to expect so much. The treatment will probably not solve all of my problems, but I think it can bring back the self-esteem I need to solve them myself. It is so important to appreciate who you are and being able to smile when you see your self in the mirror. Last time I was out with my friends was in 2015. I hope 2018 can be the year I come back with a smile on my face.

This has been an emotional journey, and I will keep you updated. Again, thank you so much for sharing your stories. It makes me so happy to see you guys being happy, and soon I will join the SMP family.

– Viking

narb
    Participant

Viking,
    if you haven’t already, go for a consultation and a cup of coffee with the boys at Skalp. Take a look at their own SMP, get your questions answered by the pros. Look forward to welcoming you to the Skalp crew!! All the best, and chin up, you’re on the right track 🙂

Baldviking
    Participant

I took a flight over to London last year, as I had to see it for myself. I think it looked great on them, but I remember I felt insecure about the procedure. When I realise something can become a reality, I tend to back off as I need extra time to think about it. But every time I draw a hairline and blend it in my scalp with some stolen makeup to see how I could look like with SMP, I feel a deep satisfaction that I haven’t felt for years. So I have decided to give this a go and do it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!