Thank You Skalp.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Thank You Skalp.

• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by DoctorMarten.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    DoctorMarten
    Participant

Had my treatment recently with Skalp and it is way beyond what I thought I could achieve. I have gone from being some Bald guy in the background to a guy who now feels 10 feet taller with a nice hairline.

Thank you to Damon my practitioner who treated me, and also to his colleague Olly who was treating another client which also looked fantastic. They were both really supportive and they kept my spirits high as was very nervous before having this done. Thanks also to Nina for helping with my bookings, and travel plans which made the whole process much easier. A great team!!

I have attached a couple of pictures before treatment and after my first shave following my 3rd treatment. The treatment still has a little settling to do, but I am advised within a few weeks this will happen. Let me no what you think, but I am beyond happy and all I have had is great comments from people which has lifted my confidence.

Thanks.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

This is a frontal shot after my 3rd treatment.

Baldy01
    Participant

That looks amazing, what a difference.

shed7
    Participant

Wow that’s really really good. Hairline is mint. People who know you must me impressed. If I could get something like that I’d be happy. Did the treatment hurt you?

Dave1981
    Participant

Looking good! love the shape of the hairline, it knocks years off of you.

louis1
    Participant

Looks great, I’m in that wired place of first treatment hair growing back tired of the hat that I’m putting up with when I go out . Louis1

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments. I couldn’t be happier.

Curly
    Participant

DctorMarten that looks fantastic. Hope I get results like these. Makes me even more excited for my time in November. Thanks for posting. Your photos.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Thanks Curly for your compliments. Its been a great few weeks and i am over the moon that I chose to go ahead with Skalp. I was so nervous before hand, but it really has changed my life. People around me think it looks amazing and that makes me feel so good.

Baldy01
    Participant

Exactly how I feel DoctorMarten. Great isn’t it?

shed7
    Participant

How’s your treatment settling DM?

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Everything has settled really nice thanks shed7. It has only been a few weeks but I am already very used to my new look and it has been really good. I am back now at the gym and also playing football on the weekends and life is just great. Will update a few pictures soon as it settles more. Thanks

Curly
    Participant

Look forward to seeing any updated pictures. Really like this treatment.

Freddie
    Participant

hello david gloucestershire 42yo.. started to lose my hair about ten years ago used toppik mane but they were messy and too much hassle i always wore a cap and was fed up with hair loss so i looked on the internet to try find a solution for my hair loss and came accross skalp after two years i finally made the plunge and its the best thing i ever done i had a home visit from damon and this guy was amazing made me feel at ease we chatted non stop and struck up a bond and friendship the results was unbelievable from being bald to having hair and a crop look i never thought would suit me but did..listen guys do it you will never look back,i now go out all the time feeling good its easy no one seems to have cottoned on and i have confidence,damon and nina will help you all the way do it..p.s my family love it, girlfriend cant believe how good it is and even freddie my dog loves it…david

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Great story Freddie 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!