Thanks to Skalp &Smp; Skalp Manchester.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Thanks to Skalp &Smp; Skalp Manchester.

• This topic has 38 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated by WildCat.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    WildCat
    Participant

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Skalp Manchester Clinic and also to all the Skalp staff. Just finished my treatment and have had a wonderful result and experience.

Would recommend this treatment to anybody who is upset or low because of losing their hair. Personally it has always bothered me but I have just got on with life as there was no treatment out there that I thought was right for me.

I was never interested in putting a Toupee on or having a hair transplant as I never happy with everything I researched.

Out of the blue just before Christmas I noticed a banner come up on my Internet about Skalp and I decided to click on it. What I read was amazing as I never thought this type of treatment existed. It was perfect for me as I already shaved my head low.

I contacted Skalp by phone and spoke to Nina who was really helpful in answering my initial questions. I then sent in a picture of myself so they could do a mock up to show how I would look with the treatment. I was amazed to see myself with hair again and me and the missus had a bit of a chuckle. I then had a Skype consultation with Jason who was again really helpful in going through the process and what to expect.

After seeing this a reading the testimonials, watching the videos and reading the reviews on the forum I decided to go ahead. I live in Sheffield so Manchester was the nearest clinic to me.

On arrival at Manchester I was greeted by my practitioner for my treatment. I had read good things about his work and knew that I was in safe hands. He is very knowledgeable and very sensitive to what people want so I felt comfortable allowing him to take charge of what I needed.

I had 3 treatments with Skalp and with each one the overall look improved.

Treatment 1 was just about making the hairline and filling in where I was bald. The dots are further apart than my own hair, but i understood this is how it’s supposed to look as it was explained that it was just a foundation. The redness took about 2 days to calm down and there was some fading as expected. I moisturised with a Aftersun after 4 days to get the skin into better condition as this is important for the next treatment.

Treatment 2 was to add more dots to my head to give more density. I slightly changed my hairline as I felt it was a little too high. When the treatment was finished I looked fantastic. It looked just like I had a full head of hair. I wanted to kiss everybody in Manchester at that point I was just really happy. I was told to go away for 4 weeks and let the treatment settle. Again after about 2-3 days the redness went and i once shaved down it looked brilliant. I will admit as the weeks went on and I got closer to the 3rd treatment I did get a bit of fading but I was advised and had read this may happen so wasn’t overly concerned.

Treatment 3 was really about fixing the faded areas and fine tuning the treatment by adding more blending. On this treatment they went slightly darker. At the end of the treatment I couldn’t have been happier.

Again I want to say a BIG thanks to everyone to everyone at Skalp and also to all the forum members who’s diaries and experiences I have read which helped me so much.

I will pop some pictures on and look forward to hearing what you think.[:it]Just wanted to express my gratitude to Damon at the Skalp Manchester Clinic and also to all the Skalp staff. Just finished my treatment and have had a wonderful result and experience.

Would recommend this treatment to anybody who is upset or low because of losing their hair. Personally it has always bothered me but I have just got on with life as there was no treatment out there that I thought was right for me.

I was never interested in putting a Toupee on or having a hair transplant as I never happy with everything I researched.

Out of the blue just before Christmas I noticed a banner come up on my Internet about Skalp and I decided to click on it. What I read was amazing as I never thought this type of treatment existed. It was perfect for me as I already shaved my head low.

I contacted Skalp by phone and spoke to Nina who was really helpful in answering my initial questions. I then sent in a picture of myself so they could do a mock up to show how I would look with the treatment. I was amazed to see myself with hair again and me and the missus had a bit of a chuckle. I then had a Skype consultation with Jason who was again really helpful in going through the process and what to expect.

After seeing this a reading the testimonials, watching the videos and reading the reviews on the forum I decided to go ahead. I live in Sheffield so Manchester was the nearest clinic to me.

On arrival at Manchester I was greeted by Damon who was to be my Practitioner for my treatment. I had read good things about his work and knew that I was in safe hands. He is very knowledgeable and very sensitive to what people want so I felt comfortable allowing him to take charge of what I needed.

I had 3 treatments with Damon and with each one the overall look improved.

Treatment 1 was just about making the hairline and filling in where I was bald. The dots are further apart than my own hair, but i understood this is how it’s supposed to look as it was explained that it was just a foundation. The redness took about 2 days to calm down and there was some fading as expected. I moisturised with a Aftersun after 4 days to get the skin into better condition as this is important for the next treatment.

Treatment 2 was to add more dots to my head to give more density. I slightly changed my hairline as I felt it was a little too high. When the treatment was finished I looked fantastic. It looked just like I had a full head of hair. I wanted to kiss everybody in Manchester at that point I was just really happy. I was told to go away for 4 weeks and let the treatment settle. Again after about 2-3 days the redness went and i once shaved down it looked brilliant. I will admit as the weeks went on and I got closer to the 3rd treatment I did get a bit of fading but I was advised and had read this may happen so wasn’t overly concerned.

Treatment 3 was really about fixing the faded areas and fine tuning the treatment by adding more blending. On this treatment Damon went slightly darker. At the end of the treatment I couldn’t have been happier.

Again I want to say a BIG thanks to everyone to everyone at Skalp and also to all the forum members who’s diaries and experiences I have read which helped me so much.

I will pop some pictures on and look forward to hearing what you think.

[:es]Just wanted to express my gratitude to Damon at the Skalp Manchester Clinic and also to all the Skalp staff. Just finished my treatment and have had a wonderful result and experience.

On arrival at Manchester I was greeted by Damon who was to be my Practitioner for my treatment. I had read good things about his work and knew that I was in safe hands. He is very knowledgeable and very sensitive to what people want so I felt comfortable allowing him to take charge of what I needed.

Treatment 3 was really about fixing the faded areas and fine tuning the treatment by adding more blending. On this treatment Damon went slightly darker. At the end of the treatment I couldn’t have been happier.

[:pl]Just wanted to express my gratitude to Damon at the Skalp Manchester Clinic and also to all the Skalp staff. Just finished my treatment and have had a wonderful result and experience.

[:pb]Just wanted to express my gratitude to Damon at the Skalp Manchester Clinic and also to all the Skalp staff. Just finished my treatment and have had a wonderful result and experience.

m41
    Participant

WildCat really great write up. Agree with everything you have said about the people at Skalp. I was looked after from start to finish. Look forward to seeing your pictures.

JR25
    Participant

Now go and enjoy your new look.

Remember those feelings very well when seeing a hairline again for the first time. Best feeling ever.

Welcome to the Skalp crew 🙂

kyle95140
    Participant

Great write up wildcat, have my 1st treatment end of April with Ollie vert excited, some before and after pics would be a nice when you can 🙂

PeterJones
    Participant

After that write up I’m looking forward to seeing the photos.

Thanks for taking time to post this.

WildCat
    Participant

Thanks for the comments. You guys helped me with your diaries so I thought I’d take the time and write one. Thought it was better to do this when treatment was finished. Will pop some pictures on later. Have a few to put on so will need a few spare minutes.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Nice diary and very detailed WildCat thanks.

So envious of all you people getting this treatment. I am trying to get dates off work to get this done, but I’m just so busy. It’s not so much the treatment date but the in between treatments. I’m in a very manual job and I sweat a lot. Have been told this is no good. Still hoping for sometime in April if possible.

Baldy01
    Participant

Excellent write up and a great read WildCat.

Having had the treatment a while now it still makes me feel good. Those first few weeks with having hair again were really special and changed my life. I certainly understand how you are feeling. Enjoy the new look.

WildCat
    Participant

Thanks everyone.

Writing all this just adds to the great experience I have had.

Here are my before pictures.

WildCat
    Participant

Pictures after treatment. Wanted a natural jagged hairline that was appropriate. Very pleased with what was achieved.

WildCat
    Participant

One more picture after 3rd treatment. I only had a little bit of fading on the top from the 2nd treatment a month before, so not too much needed doing. Loving it.

shed7
    Participant

Superb diary and photos.

Really suits you and makes a big but subtle difference.

PeterJones
    Participant

Those are excellent results WildCat.

The hairline is very age appropriate and extremely natural. Great to see different types of hairlines and the flexibility with them.

I’m thinking of something similar but maybe less angular but definitely jagged like yours.

Thanks again for taking the time with the write up and pictures. Also great to see such clarity to the images as there are too many that are blurred or too small.

Be good too see it when it has settled a bit more too if you get a moment in the future.

WildCat
    Participant

Well I’m off out today with a few lads who know about it, and it will be interesting to hear their views. Feel confident and can’t wait to show it off.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Top drawer results as always. Good too see some newer treatments on here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!