The artist known as Dean – Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum The artist known as Dean – Manchester

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Macca.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Macca
    Participant

Having spent 2 years researching and considering getting SMP done I finally did it in October and I’ve just finished what i hope is my final touch up treatment on Wednesday. It has been a rollercoaster, i remember how nervous i was in the first session, the immediate delight and then the frustration with fading (i’m a bad fader)! I want to say a very big thank you to Dean who kept me assured throughout the journey, said we would get their in the end and 2months later i’ve got my confidence and life back. I’m no longer messing around with hair fibres, spending hours in the mirror and worrying someone may touch my head on a night out.

Dean is a great guy, studies your head like an artist and nothing is too much trouble. Really happy with the result, and no-one has said anything apart from that is a severe hair cut which is quite cool as I had nothing on top to cut!

I had a rather well know SMP company 15min down the road from me tell me it would be 2 sessions and I may need a 3rd which was chargeable. In hindsight that was never going to happen and the 3hr journey up the M6 to see the guys at skalp was the best decision i’ve made this year. They are professionals and have pride in their work, you pay for what you get!

Chris

Blues
    Participant

Funny that Chris I had the …. That’s a severe hair cut comment a few times of some close friends. I just laughed and blamed my wahal balding clippers haha

Put some piccies up would like to see results

Hairline
    Participant

After seeing this topic on the forum today I couldn’t not reply to this post.

Finished my final treatment with Dean last week and I cant thank this guy enough. From the first consultation to my final session last week, I feel lucky to have had such a professional working with me.

I am so happy with the end result and only have positive feedback about every aspect of his approach. He is very welcoming and throughout my treatments his rapport with me was second to none.

This guy is a real credit to the company. If you was worried about taking this step (and I was big time!) visit the Manchester clinic and see Dean or Marcin, you will be very happy you took this step.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!