The right decision?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum The right decision?

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by irishfella1989.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    irishfella1989
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been researching SMP for a number of months now and i’m hoping to go for a consultation soon. I’m 25 with a pretty receded hairline and the top + crown are starting to lighten also. Friends have told me I don’t need to shave my head yet but frankly it gets me down every time I look in the mirror. A hair transplant is not going to work for me. I’m hoping to shave my head just before I get SMP.

Just a couple of things that are stopping me going full steam ahead.
    – Will it look natural on Caucasian skin? I always very impressed with SMP on darker skin tones but still feel at times it doesn’t look 100% natural on white skin.
    – I have told one or 2 friends about SMP and showed them photos and frankly they weren’t impressed and told me to stay away from it. Anybody else had the same issues with people they told?
    – I’ve read on other forums that people tend to go for temporary SMP rather than permanent. Has anyone got this done in the past?
    – I’m in Dublin and have yet to find someone else here who has got SMP done.

Feel free to chime in if you have any guidance or advice for me!

Cheers,
    irish

longrange69
    Participant

I’m 45, white and began to lose my hair aged 25. The treatment has changed my life in so many ways – some more obvious than others. Only those who knew me before the treatment know I’ve had it done as it looks incredible. Only you can decide but for me a life of avoiding mirrors, especially at 25, is unnecessary.

irishfella1989
    Participant

It looks great longrange69. When did you get yours done? and How does it look in natural daylight?

Cheers!

longrange69
    Participant

Third session just over a month ago. The photo was taken outside in the shade. My confidence is through the roof…

longrange69
    Participant

Another in sunlight. Mine is no better or worse than any other Skalp treatment. They are all outstanding.

coconuthead
    Participant

@ long range that looks incredible. I’m hoping for a similar hairline. Booked in end of June. Irishfella, honestly Skalp SMP is a lot more natural. Once you see it in the flesh it is undetectable when shaved down. If you still have some hair on top it feels real too. I was ambivalent until I saw it for real!

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

Best thing you will ever do Irish fella.

I’ve had it a number of months now and so happy.

Will be posting a diary very soon but wanted to wait until all settled.

longrange69
    Participant

Thanks, Coconuthead. I think the main issue here is who’s treatments were you not that convinced by, Irish? I’d be surprised if it was Skalp. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!