The SMP (h)olly grail – London

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum The SMP (h)olly grail – London

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by arby.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arby
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Having completed my SMP treatment this month, I would like to share my experience with you all.

I went to the Harley Street Clinic in London for a consultation where I met Jason who talked me through the treatment process and his own experience of having it done. I can say that he was incredibly friendly, welcoming and humble. It was evident that he was extremely knowledgeable & experts in this field of work.

After the consultation I arranged my first appointment and never looked back since.

As you can see on the attachments Skalp did a fantastic job, my practitioner was great and made me feel comfortable at all times. I had full confidence in his opinions on the shade and shape of hairline that should be applied.

During my 1st and 3rd session I met Antonio who is also a member Team Skalp, and like Jason he was extremely helpful & friendly.

I would like to say a massive thank you to Skalp as I couldn’t be happier with my results, and would without any doubt recommend this treatment and this company to anyone who is thinking of having it done.

The attachments are pictures of my treatment taken 8 days after my 3rd and final treatment.

arby
    Participant

Pic

Attachments:
    arby
    Participant

pic 2

Attachments:
    arby
    Participant

pic 3

arby
    Participant

3rd pic

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

I’m looking to book to have it done , had my consultation and I’m 90% there . So was wondering if any1 who has had it done who live in Bedfordshire so we can meet up so I can see it would b great plz – – See more at: https://skalp.com/en/forums/topic/my-smp-reaction/#post-13854

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!