The Soft / Broken / Straight Hairline Debate

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum The Soft / Broken / Straight Hairline Debate

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by LJ.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    narb
    Participant

Afternoon fellow Skalpers,
    I’m curious to what you all prefer. Have any of you opted for one option and decided some time down the line that you’d like to try another?
    What are the pros and cons of each? Is it totally dependant upon the persons desired hairline, or does their facial features and skin tone play a more important role?
    I anticipate a few strong opinions on the matter, but i thought it’d be good for newbies considering SMP to see what us veterans think of it all…
    Cheers,
    narb

Lucky33
    Participant

I think it’s a very personal choice, hairlines I like the next guy might hate and vice versa, Personally I think if you have light skin tone you should go for more soft, darker skin tones can get away with more of a sharp look, I think sometimes I want to adjust my shape but then I think if it’s not broken don’t fix it, not one person that I haven’t told about me having it done has ever noticed it’s not just a shaved head.

Jamesy
    Participant

My advise is go for a soft/broken hairline, you can’t go wrong with a soft hairline, I agree with lucky though dark skin guys can get away with the barber look but I still think soft ones still look better regardless of skin colour

Jamesy
    Participant

I have had both and now it’s soft it’s much better

LJ
    Participant

I think SMP has to be age appropriate, at 41, only broken would ever suit me.

Maybe if I was 25, straight may have looked better….

That said, I can spot SMP a MILE off when peoples hairlines are straight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!