Third session done/photos included

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session done/photos included

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Stokes .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eirik
    Participant

I had my third and final session on Monday with Dean at the Manchester clinic. I’m now back in Tromsø, looking forward to be able to shave my head and have a proper shower.

Before Skalp I had let myself go. I’d turned 33 and I didn’t feel the slightest attractive. My head looked like an egg and I felt very uncomfortable when not hiding it under a hat or cap. I ate unhealthy, never exercised, avoided the dating scene and pretty much just hid myself.

After getting the prosedure done I’ve turned into a brand new me. I feel younger and energized. I’ve taken up running again, quit smoking, been eating healthy and I’ve lost a lot of weight. Even my skin looks so much better now, and I’m smiling to myself when I look in the mirror!

Dean is a really great guy. He is smiling and friendly and he really cared a lot about how I felt. Asked me questions about how the hairloss had affected me in the past and really seemed genuinly happy to help me. When the third session was done he even gave me a hug. How awesome to be in the hands of someone who understands and cares about that you are feeling great. Skalp has all reasons to be proud to have him working for them.

I couldn’t be more happy about the decission to go through this. My only regret is not to have found out about Skalp before. All those young years spent worrying and feeling bad about the looks of my own head. What a waste! But then again, knowing how THAT feels probably just adds to the happy feeling I’m having now.

I added some pics of myself from before, during and after the treatments. If you want to see more, feel free to check out my Instagram @eirikflute. You can also drop me a DM there if you’d like a lil chat.

To Skalp: Thanks. No more words needed.

Eirik

Attachments:

Dave1981
    Participant

Very nice mate, love seeing these stories and before and after pictures ??

Eirik
    Participant

Another before/after

Attachments:

Harvey
    Participant

Congratulations pal, you can see a huge difference in your confidence and looks very natural!!!

Stokes
    Participant

Welcome to the club mate! looks great

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.