Third Session

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES Third Session

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ralphy July 26, 2017 at 9:10 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ralphy
    Participant

Lads, those of you that have had all 3 treatments or more, after the third session was the recovery time as long as it was after the first and second treatments? I need to book in my third session but can’t really take much time off work. I’m thinking about doing it and then going in to the office the next day as I’m hoping the redness will not be as visible after this session. Await your opinions. Cheers

LJ
    Participant

I went out the next day, left the clinic with no cap. I think I was 4 hrs in the chair, maybe longer

narb
    Participant

Hi Ralphy, how’d the 3rd session go?

Ralphy
    Participant

Hi Narb, the third session went well and I’m happy with how it looks….at the moment. The second session faded quite a bit and I was tempted to go darker on the third but was concerned it would look unnatural. Another layer / more density with same shade (14) looks good. If this fades over the next few months I’ll go in for fourth session and will drop to shade 10. How you getting on mate?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags