- This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by GreenGrass.
23/12/2013 at 8:49 am #2738
Hello. I have been looking into this procedure for a couple years now and have recently come across your company. The quality of the results on here seem to be very high and the most consistent I have seen. It’s really good to see that you have an open forum which gives me a lot more confidence. I am always wary of companies that just photo shop and promote themselves without giving the patient a voice.
The questions I have are.
1. How much will it cost.
2. Is there a guarantee with it.
3. What happens when I go grey.
4. What happens in 10 years. Will it fade or disappear.
5. What has been the reactions of people who don’t no.
Thanks in advance.23/12/2013 at 9:03 am #28600shed7Participant
Hi GreenGrass. I have just recently had my treatment and it’s the best thing I have ever done. I will try and answer your questions the best I can.
1. I think this depends on how bald you are. It sounds like most people pay between £2k-£3k.
2. Yes there is a 12 month guarantee.
3. Not sure on this one.
4. I think I was told that people may need a touch up every 3 years.
5. I have told most people, but when leaving the clinic I happily walked through the centre of Manchester and got my train home without any funny looks or comments.
Hope they have helped you?23/12/2013 at 7:13 pm #28605
Thanks for your help Shed7. Anyone else offer any more information.24/12/2013 at 3:22 pm #28606CKParticipant
Agree with the above.
Ive just had my 3rd treatment and the people i have told(3) havent believed it was a a tattoo. They all think its great.24/12/2013 at 3:54 pm #28608
Thanks CK. Do people actually think it looks like hair?24/12/2013 at 4:09 pm #28609HA HO HE HERTHA BSCParticipant
Merry Christmas mate,
People won’t believe you when you say it’s a tattoo!
Who would ever think anyone would tattoo hair on yr head?
No one mate!
Months on couldn’t be happier !
Get booked up .
You will not be disappointed !29/12/2013 at 10:27 am #28630
Thank you for the answers.
I have spoken with Skalp and am booked in for a consultation in the New Year.02/01/2014 at 12:21 am #28640louis1Participant
Hi there green grass I went in October for my first sitting very happy . Three months on all settled you do need to think about your skalp ie if it’s dry because I had very dry skalp I had some fading but nothing that skalp could not sort out . I had to moisture size More than three times a day and even then my skalp was very dry we all have different skin . I have had three apontments and having. A touch up on the 16 th I think I will be complete then . It’s a real life changer but also a journey good luck not that you will need it theses guys are really professional and in a very human way . Louis02/01/2014 at 8:21 am #28641AdamParticipant
I’m having my third treatment on the 11th so far i’m happy you’ll get a free consultation I had the treatment in London and I found the guys to be really down to earth and honest. Go for it ! good luck05/01/2014 at 12:00 am #28644DoctorMartenParticipant
GreenGrass all I can say to you is that this treatment is amazing. The pictures on this web site look great but don’t do it justice I can assure you it looks even better in real life. I have had it now a few months and its the best thing I have ever done. My pictures are posted on here so have a look at them. All the best with your decision.16/01/2014 at 5:54 am #28710shed7Participant
GreenGrass did you go a head with your consultation?04/02/2014 at 1:44 pm #28888
Yes I did and I was very impressed. Saw plenty of examples which were really good and also met a client who had just been treated. They show me his before pictures and it was an amazing difference. I’m definitely going to go ahead but it’s getting a date sorted due to work. I’m so busy at the moment and I have to take time off which is difficult. I’m hoping around March/April to do something.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays
- 1 month after 3rd sessions and…..
- Skalp® Featured on The Drs Tv Show
- Manchester legends
- Can I have 0.5 or 1 shave and how many sessions?
- Big Thank you to everyone at Skalp in Harley Street
- Hair before consultation
- can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?