Today I was complimented on my hair….. I've been bald 20 years!!!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Today I was complimented on my hair….. I've been bald 20 years!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bartos .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bartos
    Participant

Had my second treatment on Saturday with Dean in Manchester! I was dreading work today and had such bad anxiety, as I am a teacher and around people all day. Today we were enrolling students, and all of us crammed in a tight space and I was dealing with 100s of people. Some of the staff I have known for 10 years and 1 of them 15 years… the ones I’ve known for 10 years did not notice a thing!! And the lady who I have known for 15 years, said that she really liked what i had done with my hair hahaha HAIR… brilliant. She thought I had shaved it differently. That felt amazing, and in fact she believed I had hair more so than having SMP.. that’s how real it looks and how good Dean is!!
    This is the best thing I have ever done for myself!! I feel amazing and wish I had done it years ago.
    I keep shaking my head in disbelief, because I never thought it could be this good or how being bald had affect me.
    Worth every penny!

matb
    Participant

Haha that’s awesome to hear. I’m looking forward (and becoming slightly more anxious) to my first appointment a week Saturday.

I’ve never been that badly affected by going bald so I’m hoping the result will give me the same lift it seems to give everyone else who has suffered in the past.

I married my high school girlfriend after being together for 10 years (we met aged 15, together now for 18 years) so I have never experienced difficulty meeting women which I can imagine is hard for some bald guys. My wife thinks it’s a stupid idea tattooing my head but she’s letting me get on with it.

Bartos
    Participant

Yeah, I got with my wife when I was bald and in fairness she didnt want me to do it and she not used to it lol but she knows how much I wanted my shaved head look back.
    I’ve had a shaved head since I was 18, but hated the way it looked with no hair… it looks amazing now!! Well I think so anyway.
    Another person today asked if I’d had a hair transplant, they cant seem to get their heads around it not being hair.

Bartos
    Participant

Yeah, I got with my wife when I was bald and in fairness she didnt want me to do it and she not used to it lol but she knows how much I wanted my shaved head look back.
    I’ve had a shaved head since I was 18, but hated the way it looked with no hair… it looks amazing now!! Well I think so anyway.
    Another person today asked if I’d had a hair transplant, they cant seem to get their heads around it not being hair.
    And dont be nervous. You will have mixed feelings after session 1, because it looks so different, but after session 2, you wont look back mate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari