Tonys Journey

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Tonys Journey

• This topic has 65 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated by Tony1312.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    shed7
    Participant

Looking really nice Tony.

It’s great when you first get it done and the compliments come flying in. Remember it well.

I still get them and it still feels just as good.

m41
    Participant

Great blog Tony.

Looking good.

Tony1312
    Participant

Well went out with another x girlfriend last night and I noticed her staring at my head and she said my hair looked good, now if im honest i couldnt remember if I told her about the scalp tattoo or not as I have mentioned it on my facebook so I just smiled and said thanks, 2 pints later I asked her what she meant about my hair looking nice, I smiled and said im bald 🙂 I then nearly fell off my chair when she said again your hair is growing, at which point i told her about the treatment and for the next 30 mins she stared at my head and kept saying thats unbeliveable it really looks like hair.

Happy days:)

Tony1312
    Participant

I saw my friend Alex yesterday and we had a chat about our scalps and hair loss etc, Alex returned from Turkey 3 months ago after a trip to have a hair transplant, sadly the results arent good and he has really been affected by this. Me on the other hand, im over the moon my scalp settled down after the treatment very quickly and have found nothing but positive comments about the treatment and also it looks completely natural, scalp micro pigmentation is an immediate result, even after session 1 you can notice the difference, then session 2 is as there say when the magic starts. Im very passionate about this treatment and the service you get from the skalp team, I went through hell in my early 20’s losing my hair and no one has to go through this. If you suffer from male pattern baldness, alopecia, etc call skalp have a consultation get in touch with me, im happy to meet up with people to show them my treatment.
    Tony

Tony1312
    Participant

Its been nearly 2 weeks now since my 2nd session and I can honestly say my new hair (I know its a tattoo but it looks so realistic you forget its a tattoo) has become normalized what I mean by that is I’m completely used to seeing myself now with the appearance of hair. On Saturday I saw my friend Lincoln and he said I look better with a bit of growth on my head little does he know its not hair growth its a scalp tattoo

Tony1312
    Participant

Well a week this friday I have my 3rd session 🙂 it looks great there are some areas that need a little touch up but nobody notices that except me, no one has said anything negative at all, the people that knew I was having the treatment done think it looks fantastic and realistic and the people I havent told either say nothing or mention that I look better with hair growth on my head rather than as I was which is completely bald. I was in T K Maxx the other day and stopped a man to give him a skalp business card and he did a double take most people think its a joke when you hand them a card, I said I have had the treatment and bent down in the shop only for him to call over his entourage, fuck me there was about 15 people, staring at my head in a packed store standing around me taking pictures etc. I have to say I thought he was on his own when I gave him the card. I felt embarrassed but proud as I know the treatment looks so realistic, its a fantastic treatment and solution for men. Happy days 🙂

Tony1312
    Participant

Well I’m going to skalp this Friday for my 3rd session I’m expecting this to be a short touch up session, I will upload some pics once its done. I have to say I’m excited about going in no sense of apprehension as I’m happy with the results so far, in fact I’m over the fucking moon. Getting this treatment done is the best decision I’ve made in the last 20 years.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Mate hopefully all them ex girlfriends are a thing of the past!
    Don`t put old tires on a new car!
    With the new look I’m sure there will be plenty of willing takers looking for a new ride !

Tony1312
    Participant

I love that don’t put old tyres on a new car

m41
    Participant

Haha I like that 🙂

Tony1312
    Participant

Just on my home from my 3rd treatment Ollie did my treatment today this just gets better I was straight on the train and still am on my tablet, looking at my reflection he’s done an amazing job it looked after the first session but they add density as you go through the sessions, I’m so happy and to be honest quite emotional. I do understand people may have reservations about the idea of a scalp tattoo but it looks amazing. I have the appearance of a full head of hair. I will post some pictures tomorrow I’m going straight out no hat hardly red. Am I’m gonna pull tonight.

Get in

Tony1312
    Participant

Some pictures as promised day 1 after 3rd treatment very pleased

Tony1312
    Participant

3 days after my 3rd treatment and job done, head looks totally fantastic, I am over the moon. I went out yesterday with a old school friend and I asked her if she preferred me completely bald or with hair!!!!! You have to laugh she said hair, little does she know is a tattoo. I think its brilliant.

Thanks Skalp

Baldy01
    Participant

Tony that’s looking really nice.

Suits you very much.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Tony you’re looking great!
    Can feel the confidence oozing out of you.
    Enjoy it.
    The women will be banging on your door without doubt.
    Then we won’t be reading about you meeting old girlfriends.
    With your new look you will be back in the premiership before you know it!
    A good striker just needs confidence which this has given you so putting the ball in the net won’t be a problem for you.
    Enjoy it mate !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!