Toon81 Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Toon81 Manchester

• This topic has 128 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated by Toon81.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

Looks nice Toon81.

Under the lights you can still see a nice shadow.

Have you had much of a reaction from people considering the amount of hair loss you had?

Toon81
    Participant

Thanks. Some people seem a bit surprised that I have ‘hair’ again, that’s for sure. Not told anyone about the treatment apart from my missus.

Toon81
    Participant

Hi guys. 6 months on and still loving my treatment. Time for a pic update.

Considering a fourth treatment. Maybe slightly more density and touch up in a couple of places. Am concerned about overdoing it though and ending up with an unnatural grey helmet haha.

What do you guys think?

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Mate that looks wicked I’m still on the fence 😫😫😫

Anonymous

quality toon 81 mad how changes features man!!!! Hope U don’t mind asking but what was the damage ( cost) lol??? I going up to Manchester on 10th for consualtation with marcin already had one with other company quoted 2500 like

stevesteelscar
    Participant

toon81 that looks very natural. If it were me I would leave it. Could be a little darker I guess but I think it looks great the way it is!

Has the pigment held well over time?

Toon81
    Participant

@horis – I can’t remember the total cost what with it being split over three treatments and a deposit. It was something similar, maybe a bit more.

@Steve- Thanks. If it looks light it’s probably the direct sunlight. Possibly the density though. I think the colour has held well, definitely wouldn’t want a darker pigment than the one they used (26 I think)

damngenetics
    Participant

Anyone ever mentioned your smp to you? Been found out?)

Toon81
    Participant

Yeah, been sussed by people who knew me when I looked like I did in the first page. Its a big change though and I think they’ve scrutinised it and probably done some reaearch. I probably should’ve owned up but it’s more fun not too!

People who have met me since the treatment are none the wiser. They haven’t a clue it’s not hair, I honestly believe that.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!