Transplant Scar Camouflage

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Transplant Scar Camouflage

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by ScarBoy.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ScarBoy
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve just signed up to the forum but have been reading and following it for months. I’m going to save you all the boring details about my hair loss and all the turmoil that goes with it – think everyone on here knows all about that.

I’ve been for a consultation and am quite convinced and confident about the SMP procedure overall. Been researching it for a while so I’m pretty clued up on most of it. I also have no problem shaving my hair off (I still have some) as I’ve done this many times before. The only thing that has prevented me so far this time around, and that’s my biggest and only concern really; is that I’ve had a hair transplant in 2011 so subsequently have the scar at the back of my head. I’ve not seen too many posts on here regarding guy’s experiences of scar camouflage after they’ve had the treatment done.

I was hoping to get some feedback / stories / experiences on this.

Looking forward to your responses!
    ScarBoy

shed7
    Participant

There are a few on here if you search through scar boy.

I found this one for you. Hope it helps.

WOW – DO IT!

ScarBoy
    Participant

Thanks Shed7, I’ve actually seen this one, amazing results! It’s one of only a few on here.

Am hoping to get some more stories / experiences from members on this forum.

Looking forward to hear from you!

ScarBoy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!