Treatment booked for November with Jason @ Harley Street

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Treatment booked for November with Jason @ Harley Street

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by vic007.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vic007
    Participant

I Hi guys not long to go I’ve waited years for this and finally going ahead so nervous !
    Has anyone had this done by Jason ..?

red4life
    Participant

When in Nov , what is ur hair like now

vic007
    Participant

My first treatment is on Nov 3 and the second Nov 10 a week apart.
    I have long hair but receding at the front top and Crown. I use hair hair hair fibres to make it look like I have hair but have started to increase the amount of fibres I apply so now it looks obvious!
    This will be the first time that I save it all off but want it to look like I decided to do this with a full head of hair.

red4life
    Participant

Mate I’m exactly in the same position as u lol but I use mane hair thicking spray , I’m a bit afraid still tbh coz I have never shave my head even and now I’m I’m gonna have to do it right to the bone to make the smp look good 😁😁😁😁😁

coconuthead
    Participant

Lads. Been there with the fibres. Trust me I’d be more afraid of wearing that than smp. My mum told me after I got my smp that she never put my graduation pic out ” because of the bloody mane ” lol
    Smp is the best option available just now. It feels great, makes you look better and when done correctly is very subtle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!