Treatment Lead Time

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Treatment Lead Time

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by APlusJones.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    APlusJones
    Participant

Hi all

Would anyone happen to know the lead time on treatment right now please?

Thanks

Spam
    Participant

Hi AP

I’m booked in for the 8th of June with Martin in Manchester, but they were able to offer me an appointment within two weeks when I called to arrange. Just give your closest clinic a call or email, they tend to reply quite sharp. Have you been for a consultation yet? That would be the first place to start mate.

APlusJones
    Participant

Hey

Thanks for the reply. I went for a consultation today and met Marcin. Chatted everything through with him and he provided an idea of dates.

Due to a holiday abroad in early July I won’t be having it done until just after if I decide to go with it.

I’m still undecided, Marcin’s head looks great but I’m just not completely convinced.

Thanks

ab
    Participant

@AplusJones Why ur not completely convinced mate?

It’s been 2 months since my last session with dr Marcin Genuinely-best decision I’ve ever made!
    I’m sooo made up with it ! 😀😀😀
    My hairlines settled down and looks spot on.

Go for it AplusJone U won’t regret !

Ab

Attachments:
    APlusJones
    Participant

My God, that looks awesome. Thanks for providing your images … And the encouragement. I guess I’m just going through the apprehension that everyone goes through. The old saying of you can’t polish a turd keeps coming back to me. That said, all I see are great photos and feedback from guys that have had it done. I’m not worries about work colleagues as I get that it’s highly likely that no one will notice.

I also want it just very subultely done which Marcin assured it would be.

ab
    Participant

You are in good hands mate.
    They know what they r doing in Sklap.
    You won’t find any bad review online….

Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!