Treatment tomorrow with Skalp

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Treatment tomorrow with Skalp

• This topic has 31 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by slick.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    slick
    Participant

Hi guys just registered with the forum, been trolling for a while. I am 39 this year and started losing my hair in my late teens then at 26 i shaved it all off. It looked good at first as i had a hairline but over the years and now i have nothing just a shiny head lol, so hoping to see a massive improvement. Really nervous now and the adrenaline is starting to kick in as i have not had any sort of tatoo or anything of this sort. I have a 4 hour journey there as i coming from wales. Iv’e heard a lot of good stuff about Skalp so i am happy with that, will post pics when i got time.

cheers guys

Qman72
    Participant

Slick,
    It is worth it for the travel. I travel from Highland to Edinburgh when I did my treatments. We all have similar stories about our hair loss. You are not alone. lol Damon did my treatments as well. He does very good job! You have nothing to worry about it. We are looking forward to see your pics!
    Qman

WildCat
    Participant

Can only say great things about Damon as he did my treatments. You are in very good hands. Then again looking at the other work on here from other guys, whoever you get at Skalp will give you a great look. All the best Slick.

Baldy01
    Participant

Hope it went well Slick.

slick
    Participant

Cheers for the encouragement guys. Well had my treatment done yesterday, such a long 4 hour journey up so i was tired when i got to Manchester. I was really nervous going up but as soon as i got there Damon put me at ease, he is such a down to earth guy just like one of the lads and he supports Liverpool which is a bonus haha. Well we had a good chat about process and that i wanted for it to look natural as possible. Damon discussed all the aspects of getting SMP done and he said its a process where i will have ups and downs, peoples skin takes differently to it, some people fade more than others depending on your skin type etc. Its all a process you go through through the treatments until you get what you want so the main thing you need is patience. What i liked about him he was honest and upfront from the start which really put me at ease and he did’t try sugar coat anything he was just real.

When i started getting the treatment done to be honest some bits were painful but he said i have tough skin so people react differently the pain threshold but i bared with it and only had one ten minute break through the whole process which lasted about 3 and half hours. I have my next session next Monday so i am well excited about that.

On the way back to the station i kept on looking at people to see if they were looking at me, but now one batted an eye lid just shows how natural it looks. On the train journey home i kept looking at the window to see my reflection, i think i was making people paranoid as they thought i was looking at them lol. Only my brother, mother and sister have seen it so far and they love it and they said it looks really natural which i am pleased about. Roll on tomorrow first day in work still thinking of what to day hahahha

cheers guys

ck

shed7
    Participant

Great to hear everything went well on your first treatment. Seems like yesterday when I was having mine. It only gets better from now on with the 2nd and 3rd treatments. After those you will be blown away. All the best.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

You are now on your way Slick to becoming one of the Skalp Crew. The first treatment will lay down the basics and then Its really after the next treatment that you will feel its going places. Enjoy the Skalp ride 🙂

PeterJones
    Participant

I’m going to be treated in Manchester by Damon. I no there are plenty of pictures which are great, but do you have any to share? Also how did you get on with people at work? Thanks

slick
    Participant

pic1

slick
    Participant

pic2

slick
    Participant

pic3

slick
    Participant

pic4

slick
    Participant

Had my 2nd treatment with Damon yesterday, another long day travelling but it was worth it for the results. As you can see from my before pic at the top i was bald as hell so, Damon had a lot of head to cover bless him lol.

Yet again he made me feel comfortable and explained the process again, i was thinking of going further down with the hair line but once he added the layers there was no need as it was looking fine.

Many thanks for Damon for all his hard work he is a true pro at the job!! Once again he explained the process and he said its got settles before we go forward for the 3rd treatment. Its a bit fresh and looks a bit soar at the moment cant wait till it settles down. Any of you guys thinking about it just go for it!! You will be pleased 🙂

shed7
    Participant

Looks amazing Slick. Really suits you and the results are there too see. Welcome to the club 🙂

Curly
    Participant

Absolutely superb Slick.

Very natural and it makes you look younger.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!